best hunter world inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antísocial said:
ohh i see glyphing take lvl 25 now after last patch and i like animal so I'll go bm in start and if i not like it i go mm with amied shot. I go agi and stm..do i even need any str at all? It's not good 2 hunters right?

thank u splenda u are splendid haha did u see what i did?:D great guild with gear helping alot.

BTW HOW DO I GET THE HEIRLOOM HEAD?

Your guild needs to be level 20, which is possible 11/04/2011. You also need to be honored.

And no, Strength is not very good for Hunters. It's quite good if you get Ambushed by a Rogue, and decide to fight him Toe-to-Toe.

Splenda said:
Your guild needs to be level 20, which is possible 11/04/2011. You also need to be honored.

And no, Strength is not very good for Hunters. It's quite good if you get Ambushed by a Rogue, and decide to fight him Toe-to-Toe.

also use 3 fang set items for experiste bonus so you can wingclip warlockse when they cast fear!

Best Rogue EU said:
also use 3 fang set items for experiste bonus so you can wingclip warlockse when they cast fear!

how does that work? expertise helps vs fear?:eek:

Antísocial said:
how does that work? expertise helps vs fear?:eek:

so u can wing clip them when they cast fear if not exprsitse they maybe dodge and its important to wing lcip them so they cant run away when you are feared

Splenda said:
Yes, if you're expertise-capped, the time of a fear from a Warlock is reduced by 50%.

plz infracton for troling and bad informaton

i know every one says to get bat these days for combat. but when i played a hunter i used Bjarn and ghost sabber, i love white pets. just great vanity pets.

Edit: im rolling a hunter, i got 2 full sets of BOA hunter gear in bank, Armor, bows, weapons, trinkets the lot. caught bjarn last night he so cool, soon to 19 and hope for a 19 ghost saber spawn. white pets all the way.

Lovestotwink said:
i know every one says to get bat these days for combat. but when i played a hunter i used Bjarn and ghost sabber, i love white pets. just great vanity pets.

Edit: im rolling a hunter, i got 2 full sets of BOA hunter gear in bank, Armor, bows, weapons, trinkets the lot. caught bjarn last night he so cool, soon to 19 and hope for a 19 ghost saber spawn. white pets all the way.

You know there's a white bat available, right?

Best Rogue EU said:
plz infracton for troling and bad informaton

I agree 100%. This Splenda is giving false info, ban him for some days so he learn that that is not ok.

Splenda said:
Your guild needs to be level 20, which is possible 11/04/2011.

Explain your conclusion of that date. Pretty sure the first date a guild could reach 20 was something along the lines of 3/11. :) Maybe I missread your post since I didn't really read the thread. >.<

Guild Levels and Perks

Day __________ Level _______ Bonus

3 _____________ 2 __________ [Fast Track (Rank 1)]

7 _____________ 3 __________ [Mount Up]

9 _____________ 4 __________ [Mr. Popularity (Rank 1)]

13 ____________ 5 __________ [Cash Flow (Rank 1)]

16 ____________ 6 __________ [Fast Track (Rank 2)]

20 ____________ 7 __________ [Reinforce (Rank 1)]

25 ____________ 8 __________ [Hasty Hearth]

29 ____________ 9 __________ [Reinforce (Rank 2)]

34 ___________ 10 __________ [Chug-A-Lug (Rank 1)]

39 ___________ 11 __________ [Mobile Banking]

44 ___________ 12 __________ [Mr. Popularity (Rank 2)]

50 ___________ 13 __________ [Honorable Mention (Rank 1)]

56 ___________ 14 __________ [Working Overtime]

62 ___________ 15 __________ [The Quick and the Dead]

68 ___________ 16 __________ [Cash Flow (Rank 2)]

75 ___________ 17 __________ [G-Mail]

82 ___________ 18 __________ [For Great Justice]

89 ___________ 19 __________ [Honorable Mention (Rank 2)]

96 ___________ 20 __________ [Happy Hour]

104 __________ 21 __________ [Have Group, Will Travel]

112 __________ 22 __________ [Chug-A-Lug (Rank 2)]

120 __________ 23 __________ [Bountiful Bags]

129 __________ 24 __________ [Bartering]

137 ___________25 __________ [Mass Resurrection]

27 more days it looks like if you capped every day

Silinrul said:
Explain your conclusion of that date. Pretty sure the first date a guild could reach 20 was something along the lines of 3/11. :) Maybe I missread your post since I didn't really read the thread. >.<

Remember, in Europe, we don't type the dates incorrectly, to 03/01/2011 = 3. January, 2011. We do it DAY/MONTH/YEAR.

to be fair, day-month-year is kinda the logic solution. also, your history knowledge amuses me.

Rivfader said:
Presumptious of you to call our dating "incorrect", still butthurt over how the US conquered europe in WWII?

Woah. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, I'm not German or Japanese... You still butthurt about losing the Vietnam War?

Splenda said:
Woah. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, I'm not German or Japanese... You still butthurt about losing the Vietnam War?

It's called a "tactical withdraw", also . . .

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA *I can't hear you* USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread