Best hunter weapon.

ipodz

Legend
It looks like old ipodz has a question!

my current 2 handed weapon that is equiped is impaling harpoon with stats of: 7 agility with 7 stamina with a enchant of 25 agility.. but as i have been snooping around i have seen many hunters go with the rockslicer with the stats of 7 agility and 7 critical strike increase with 25 agility enchant...So here's my question what's better lasting longer or getting the job done faster with higher crits?

70 HP is nothing in this bracket. Also, if you're dieing a lot as a hunter either their team is good, your team is terrible, or your bad. The class has a lot of built in survivability in this bracket so you should be able to afford losing the health.

Even then, a hunter in full BiS would end up to I'd think atleast 1.4k HP at the least.

Rockslicer, dawg. Situationally there are times when you can juggle and use the resi staff, but that's generally when you may be FC'ng i think. If you haven't had a chance to check out Pizza's guide, you should. It's pretty concise in terms of which equipment is optimal in the varying situations you may find yourself in, both offensively and defensively.

I agree. Take a look at Pizza's guide. For me, I use the staff. I like the extra resilience, as I am not a very good hunter. Yet.

The best two handed weapon for a hunter is a rogue, any rogue will do (even bad ones). They have two hands, and can kill anything (less pallies or priests) you toss a conc shot & explosive shot on using as little as two buttons. Also, be sure to macro & bind your /lol and /spit macros, you'll need them.

Velcro said:
The best two handed weapon for a hunter is a rogue, any rogue will do (even bad ones). They have two hands, and can kill anything (less pallies or priests) you toss a conc shot & explosive shot on using as little as two buttons. Also, be sure to macro & bind your /lol and /spit macros, you'll need them.

This is one of life's truths.

Users who are viewing this thread