Best Horde Mage Race?

awww leaveing the alliance, I would have to say blood elf just because of there racial abilite that can silence a enemy and also restore mana.

I like goblin myself just because of the slight haste increase and the rocket jump which is very good if utilized right and can be very helpful depending on the scenario. Its a preference thing tho because the BE racial is still pretty good

Hìtherè said:
I like goblin myself just because of the slight haste increase and the rocket jump which is very good if utilized right and can be very helpful depending on the scenario. Its a preference thing tho because the BE racial is still pretty good

Yeah, I feel like goblin if better for random pugs but belf might be better for premading but I feel liek I'd pug much more then premade lol so idk.

id say undead rly, resisting a fear is gamebreaking also wotf only has 30 sec cd with trinket now also BiS for looks

ull be in range for fear a lot lol, oh and u can los polymorphs, dont say u cant los in midfield cause if ur in midfield ur bad

Yea I thought about it and def belf, that arc resist will completely screw with arcane mages.. helps against arcane shot too.

BE with a keeshan bandana would have a lot of arcane resist, helping resist/reduce alot of damage from other mages, druids spells, and of course hunters

Users who are viewing this thread