US Best f2p experience

iwaslikewtf

So I have a few lvl 20s that I've played off and on for years. Once I figured out that wow had the same cycle of plow through content, run dungeons to get geared, and then sit around in a capital city and wait around on endgame cues, I realized dungeon grinding was my favorite part. I made a level 10 did the whole skip legion quest line to get the free 35 gold, and now I'm just absolutely murking dungeons as a guardian druid. I get that the gear up experience is part of it, but the scaling is so strong on a level 10 that even with a couple blues you start absolutely wrecking shop. I don't even mind that you can't queue for BGs since that q absolutely sucks anyways for 20s. I started wow in 2006 after that South Park episode and played hard through Wrath. This 10 twink thing is a blast for a quick log in and free serotonin running dungeons I never saw. Pop over to the crossroads and Thunder Bluff for the nostalgies, run a few dungeons in whatever xpac I feel like, log out with a smile on my face. I credit this forum to almost all of my research and I thank you immensely! I see a lot of comments that blizz doesn't care about low level exploits and yada yada but trust me, if they find out you're having too good of time without paying the sub they find subtle ways to eliminate that. Let's get after it while we can!!

Users who are viewing this thread