Best day off ever.

So yesterday was my first day off in a couple weeks. And I spent it packing up all of my belongings. My mother has removed me from her home because i am " the biggest asshole in the world." because I called the cops on my younger sister for pulling a knife on my little brother... I currently am at work posting this from iOS device.... Anyway I gtg idk how much I'll be on here, soups etc for a few weeks hopefully moving in with a RL friend with webs soon

Good luck with everything man. Sometimes you just have to do what seems right, and who can blame you for it? Make sure to remain strong and stay optimistic, I really hope everything works out for you just fine, but really sad that ur mother reacted that way. If you ever seek someone you dont know to talk out ur problems with, feel free to send me a PM about it. But just try to do your best for now! But I do feel for you man. Just dont get bitter in your life about decisions you make, atleast not when you were acting in a right manner. You did what you could do, and it turned out for the worse for you at the low run, but what kind of a-hole wouldnt you be if you dint try to put an end to it? Even if you are down now, try to keep your spirits up, and belive in yourself.

Kind regards

Twinkensteinn

Mehcritkillu said:
I can recommand noodles for food, along with some ketchup. Cheap and tastes better than you possibly could expect.

He's not kidding. My variation was rice and ketchup. Add beans to make it a complete protein, to keep your energy and health up, but sometimes beans and ketchup is just bleh.

Tenacity will see you through. Use the same drive that makes you go for the 47th run to get that one perfect gear drop. You will win.

So your an asshole for calling the cops when your little sister pulled a knife on your brother? (we might now have all the details)

But i would say i think you did the right think and good job

potatoes and milk, thats complete protein and nutrition...green veggies when you can too

cheap n good

Thanks guys I am at my "second job" ATM. Weekly summer home cleaning "going potty" I appreciate the words of encouragement. Status update: working on getting food stamps, and social security switched to my name. Going to get an income based apartment in a month or so hopefully and ge out of my gfs mothers basement. Anyway gtg :)

Damn dude, your mom really went the whole nine with you... that ****ing blows, but I'd say you did the right thing. Well you definitely did the right thing in calling the cops. Better that, than having to call them because of someone's death.

jailbot said:
Thanks guys I am at my "second job" ATM. Weekly summer home cleaning "going potty" I appreciate the words of encouragement. Status update: working on getting food stamps, and social security switched to my name. Going to get an income based apartment in a month or so hopefully and ge out of my gfs mothers basement. Anyway gtg :)

Good for you :D hope all goes well

Ketchup and noodles? ketchup and rice? Dude. That's wrong on so many levels.

When I was homeless for a while, with no sort of income, a buddy and I lived on Ghetto sammiches.

We'd panhandle for a few bucks and buy a loaf of bread and a package of bologna. Buck fifty for the loaf of bread, two bucks for the package of bologna- instant meal for the 2 of us. :D

Good luck dude, shit will get better soon.

Now I am starting a shift at u primary job only here for four hours today though.

Also not sure why I keep posting little things like that here... Just makes me feel good. :3

That sounds pretty lame of your mom bro. I've known you for a few years now, back in '08 or so and you wanted a shadowfang. It is now 2011, and just recently i saw you trying to buy a shadowfang in the AH forums. IDK if you got one or if this is your second or what; but if you can go 3 years straight trying to get something you want, im sure you will do fine on your own. Good luck bro, hope all goes well and hope to see you back in the gulch in the future!

Tonks

Thanks tonks... I got my first About a week or two ago ... Don't know when I'll get my second one... Priorities don't seem to be arranged In a way which would allow me to go through that venture. :p

Ok I found an apartment just waiting for DHS to get back to me. My grandmother bought me a virgin mobile android. And ppl are helping me in other ways as well things really aren't so bad.... Next up getting in>settling> getting charternet.

jailbot said:
Ok I found an apartment just waiting for DHS to get back to me. My grandmother bought me a virgin mobile android. And ppl are helping me in other ways as well things really aren't so bad.... Next up getting in>settling> getting charternet.

Woot for phone :D

Users who are viewing this thread