Best classes in this bracket

Mage/frost

Mage/fire

Mage/arcane

dps:

tier 1: frost mage, arcane mage, shadow priest, possibly some spec of hunter if bis gear and played well, and hell ill toss frost dk in here too (basically all the ranged classes with insane burst - including howling blast)

tier 2: pretty much the rest of the dps classes

healing:

tier 1: rsham, disc priest, h pal

tier 2: holy priest, resto druid

p.s are you guys really afraid of fire mages? havent met a good one yet honestly

Falkor said:
p.s are you guys really afraid of fire mages? havent met a good one yet honestly

firemages are rly strong, but actually pyroblast makes less dmg than icelance!

play frost atm in xp on bg with mastery gear and 65-70k shatters are np.

I do well on my level 80 frost dk, can only really beat a skilled frost/arcane mage if strangulate is up ;(

Miley Cyrus [#1 qt];334439 said:
rogues arent good at 80?

Wow quit trolling Selena Gomez ..... making a Miley Cyrus what a fanboy :p (but really change your name)

Rogues are good if you can play but if you ask me if you can play go assassination for pvp bleed them up slice dice recuperate and run in circles

in bgs i wouldnt roll a rogue, a lot of classes can rape them. in arena they can excell depending on the class comp, but i wouldnt call them op by any means

feral druid > rogue imho

Shermaan said:
He's not even a good mage lol, he's overpowered. In bgs 1v1 with my lock i destroyed him everytime.

EDIT: @OP Warlocks are pretty good if you are good at them.

and aslong as you don't try to duel fearedmuch with 0 resilience, it's a good start!

Users who are viewing this thread