Best Class Race combo's in cata?

curleypwnsu said:
worgen rogue or goblin druid enough said

goblins don't get a druid....they get a shaman and worgen get a druid no shaman

at the convention blizz let some players test worgen and goblins, with the racials as they were, those who tested basicly said worgen > goblins. goblins have more racials, but all in all worgen racials are better for PVP. if worgen sprint racial goes live as it was last year, basically blizzard is giving a whole worgen race something they nerfed in arena awhile back......rocket boots

worgen damage bonus > goblin haste bonus when it comes to overall DPS

the goblins with their 30yd jump will also cause issues, but worgen sprint is fastest in the game and covers more distance

worgen druids and goblin shamans will be tough in Bgs to deal with, but we will have to see want or if current classes get some better racials

worgen and goblin hunters/warriors....with sprint and jumps....don't even want to go there.

we will have to wait and see. based on current racials it would be tough to deal with either of the 2 new races.

Conrose said:
The Goblin racial is definitely interesting.

I wouldn't bank on the Tauren Stun joining with Pally Stun to be anything game breaking yet. Blizz is downsizing the rogue stunlock so they could potentially put the Tauren Stun on a shared DR with Pally and Warrior stuns as well. It will however, be very nice vs high avoidance targets.

The Goblin Racial will have major implications in flag extraction in WSG (This will be it's biggest effect at 19s imo), and provide hordeside warriors and rogues an anti-kite mechanic at the expense of other racials. The Worgen Racial has its uses, but it can be trumped by snares and roots much more easily than the Goblin racial. Rogues will love it as an anti-kite mechanic with more time on target potential than does the goblin racial, and the hunters will love it as a kiting cooldown that doesn't get nixed by being hit.

Now, Worgen and Goblin mages are going to be very mobile forms of walking CC at 19, though Orc mages will have that extra oomph to go along with the int changes as well that could provide a very nice burst option for hordeside mages. I'm not certain how Gnomes int buff would measure against the Worgen 1% damage buff though as far as damage is concerned.

Nope sorry bout this but.... there will be NO wsg come cata, the orcs capture ashenvale, the new capture the flag is twin peaks, and i think the racials might be tweaked before the release

Titanmaster said:
Nope sorry bout this but.... there will be NO wsg come cata, the orcs capture ashenvale, the new capture the flag is twin peaks, and i think the racials might be tweaked before the release

Another clueless person posting info they don't have any idea about. /sigh

Leap-charge-hamstrings

why must u taunt me :(...

it should be
Leap-................................

However yes it could be nice along with belf warrs.

shanker said:
worgen damage bonus > goblin haste bonus when it comes to overall DPS

the goblins with their 30yd jump will also cause issues, but worgen sprint is fastest in the game and covers more distance

worgen and goblin hunters/warriors....with sprint and jumps....don't even want to go there.

okay 1% haste may not seem better than 1% damage. Like blizz said haste will allow you do do more stuff. In Cata it is possible to stack haste w/reforge.

Personally I like the rocket jump then a sprint why? Well with the rocket jump you could do wall jumps a lot easier and be able to be in one spot then jump all of the sudden 30yds away. And yes worgen/goblin warriors will be annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread