Best class for soloing dungeons

Not many classes are good a soloing dungeons these days.

Protection Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman - you will struggle through packs using these characters.

Hunter with tank pet, Warlock with tank pet, Retri, Moonkin, Holy pala, Mistweaver + Windwalker - You will have a really rough time with these guys but I think it might be possible

Generally dungeons aren't soloable anymore. They used to be.

Again, don't even think about soloing ZF with any of these. You will fail.

u dont need to kill packs, since u can clear trash with high lvl toon
so this comes down to "best class for soloing bosses"

That's not soloing. Or is my definition outdated?
it might be
depends on why OP even wants to solo dungeons
if he is looking for challenge, why wld he even ask that question - its actually the best part of whole soloing thing to discover ur limits.
i assumed he just wanted to know an easy way to gear his twink or something, and there it is - 2nd toon

I think the only class that could even have a chance at soloing would be prot paladin. The self-healing is better than any other class, and the damage isn't terrible. That said, it'll take a long time to clear any content alone and it's honestly probably not worth trying, assuming your aim is to gear up quickly.

Hello, yes I am more interested on soloing bosses not packs. On lower level brackets its very easy to solo almost everything (even packs) with SV hunters. Some times its even easy to deal packs with feign death + ice trap.

Do you mind sharing the armoury of the hunter you're using to solo dungeons?

Dungeons scale to your level and generally are very difficult to solo.

With time and patience i think these would be the best vs Bosses:

T1 - This will work. It may take a while but you'll be able to do it.
Resto Shaman, Prot Paladin, Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin

T2 - This will be hard. You may run out of mana due to healing yourself.
Moonkin, Elemental Shaman, Guardian Druid, Retri Paladin, Hunter, Warlock, Spriest

T3 - This will be hard. It may be impossible depending on the boss.
Enhance shaman, WW Monk, Fury Warrior, Brewmaster Monk, Feral, Prot Warrior

Not Possible
Arms Warrior
Rogue
Mage

Users who are viewing this thread