EU+US Best class for island expedition farming?

Brov

Legend
Straightforward question. I'm sure some of you have been going ham farming items/carrying levelers in the past month on your 110s, what class does it the most efficiently?

was thinking about brewmaster monk, mastery stacking with legendary bracers looks busted depending on how many targets are hitting me

BM monk if you got good dps with you. DH is raw as fuck if you stack eye beam with 2 set. DK is pretty good too. I’d definitely say BM or DH though.

Boomkin for the range and AoE, Brewmaster for the Statue and insane burst DPS, Havoc DH for burst + it has leech, DK for certain aspects depending on spec, Hunter (BM or possibly Surv) due to their massive AoE (even though one of the PvP talents is unavailable which cuts back on your huge AoE burst), possibly Paladin (you'd have to talk to Zemanov about that as he's the OP Twinkster). I mean I can literally go on and on, different classes legit have different aspects that would make them great so there's no actual best class at the moment as we're still going through this. You could say Boomkin was best, but they're mostly AoE, single target is meh which sucks for the elite rares cause although you can solo them it will still take a bit.

Gotta look at synergy between legiondaries, azerite traits & 2pc tier set bonuses. I don't see how anything can come close to havoc DHs.

Last edited:
So I'm really enjoying my BM monk, aside from farming island expo's for loot I want to look into carrying levelers. Have any of you had any success with this? If so what are your rates and do you think the idea as a whole is worthwhile?

Boomy in bearform with 3x Power of the Moon traits + guardian cape and sephuz is really nice in my opinion. In combination with a DH who uses the legendary headpiece big pulls would probably melt extremely fast.
Also, if you think Boomkin is weak in Singletarget try out 3x Streaking Stars, with HT and the ToS Bursttrinket you can even melt the last boss in Shrine of Storms before he can finish his cast :)

what are the stages during expeditions? ive done some where around 5k azerite collected a portal appears on map and you get put into a seperate instance. one type has a silver elite to kill, level 111 i think, the other just had a bunch of bags with azerite to collect and no boss. or maybe there was we were so close to the end of the run i was only inside for 10 sec or so. killing the elite inside the portal instance has been the only runs ive looted the 310 greens. not sure about your servers but some of these greens sell for pretty good $$.

Users who are viewing this thread