Best Caster Spec right now / caster tier list

considering making a 2nd vet

should i go ranged or melee? how good is ww with bramble?

When I do heal the only WWs I care about are the ones that have bramble Staff/i49s with max attack power or max agility enchant, that pop trinkets and can turbo fist you face off. They are highly effective. Other ones that went the elemental force route with "standard weapons" are not bad, it's just not the ***RED ALERT*** status when somebody like https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/pxxnfist is Mike Tyson-ing your teeth out. I would say that it's probably the only class I would rather see a Survival Hunter in that situation.

Feral... meh... Blizzard really just white-knuckled-teeth-clenched pumped Druids in the butt. They can do a lot of sustained damage... but, it's pressure that effects people in heirlooms and whites more than geared twinks. Occasionally you can get lucky with a kitty-crit... but, its mainly just a loud-rattling-fart class at this point.

When you build WW to just assassinate a healer... the best... and the best feeling.

Last edited:
feral w bramble is cooler

Saw multiple ferals who tried really hard. Saw multiple ww monks with just a few of them trying hard. The monks were universally more dangeous than ferals. I mean maybe ferals are "cooler", but in terms of performance, I haven't seen much, compared to monks they are fodder (that can stealth and sometimes run away). The only way I think ferals could work - if they could work at all - is big unanticipated opening crits. Or maybe as pile-up damage support for something with a lot of cc (eg, rogues) - but pretty much anything works that way.

feel like a broken record but

feral is only "meh" if youre building and playing it to do something its not built to do. That said, Feral is kinda weird wherein im not terribly sure why you'd play it when balance and resto provide all the same support/objective play with either more damage or more utility.

Users who are viewing this thread