Best bracket for spriest

Goldenbrown

Veteran
Hi,

So I’m sick of grinding at max level and would like to make a spriest twink. What is a good level bracket for spriest to be decent. I’d much rather play shadow than heal tbh.

I have a 35 H and a 108 A spriest already.

Your best bracket to play a shadow priest twink would be to play a disc twink because disc is broken as fuck. You don't need to heal other people, it does silly damage and near invincible survivability

Not only that you can play both specs as and when anyway. My favourite bracket is 59 atm due to the addition of socket gear.. access to all classic dungeon gear I.e rammstein's lightning bolts etc and just general level of kit you get at that level

I'd say 59. I don't consider brackets above 59 brackets. You only need to go to 49 to get the stuff you want but 49s are stupid IMO (no offense to people who like the bracket you guys are not stupid).

I'd say 59. I don't consider brackets above 59 brackets. You only need to go to 49 to get the stuff you want but 49s are stupid IMO (no offense to people who like the bracket you guys are not stupid).
I enjoy 69, but it may be worth leveling to 79 (extra talent, pvp talent and mastery)

Users who are viewing this thread