Best Arena Class?

I need your guys help in choosing a class. (no locks or mages)

-What is the best class for arenas (that doesnt just focus on healing)?

-What is the best class for arenas that can provide its own healz, while still putting out good damage and is not made to only heal?

-What is the best class for mad damage that makes up for lack of heals?

-What is the best class that balances out heals and damage?

basically, i need a class that owns in arenas that doesnt jsut focus on good heals with low damage, ratehr damage is the priority. Do I need to be able to heal myself to own in arenas? Would a class with a high damage output beable to make up for lack of healz by just bumrushing the enemy with massacre damage?lol

You can probably tell, but I hate healing. I want a class that focuses on damage that can still survive in arenas. No Locks, No Mages.

Tired of my 19 priest whose main source of damage is a wand, and who has to worry about healing himself and partner while partner has all the fun killing.

Whats the bestclass for me? pally? Do pallys have any abilities that cause REAL damage, like without the boring normal melee attacks/melee swing?

Shammy? Are shammys damage source more from melee ABILITIES or SPELLS?

I dislike priest tbh, butdo priest have good damage at 39 as compared to other classes that lvl (unlike 19 where all i do is heal)

I guess a better question is WHAT IS THE BEST ARENA CLASS THAT DOESNT JUST HEAL? (NO LOCKS, NO MAGES)

...ok then

Best arena toon is probably a Rogue, using trinkets, bandages and cds to "heal" and keep themselves up. Amazing CC with very solid dps.

Spellhance shaman does meet a lot of your questions though, with moderate damage, decent heals and fantastic survival. They get most of their damage from melee and shocks, with totems and shields providing a decent amount of suplamental damage as well.

You should be happy overall with either a rogue or a shammy, they both have a decent number of viable 2s and 3s partners.

Users who are viewing this thread