Best Alliance Rogue race

Hey, im debating what alliance race to go with for my rogue lvl 19 twink. Currently im thinking a Night Elf would be best since the AGM trinket on use ability dosent stack and the ability to vanish must be useful.

on the other hand i recently got a shadowfang from the ge for 65g and was wondering if the sword expertise would be worth it. I will defently be using shadowfang and a second sword.

Opinions?

Either Nelf or human. Or gnome cuz they look cool :)

If you mainly plan on doing arenas then I would definetly go for Human. That second pvp trinket racial is amazing to have.

Kedila said:
Hey, im debating what alliance race to go with for my rogue lvl 19 twink. Currently im thinking a Night Elf would be best since the AGM trinket on use ability dosent stack and the ability to vanish must be useful.

on the other hand i recently got a shadowfang from the ge for 65g and was wondering if the sword expertise would be worth it. I will defently be using shadowfang and a second sword.

Opinions?

Runescaper!

Not gnome please....the +5% Int, is unusable as rogue. Night elf is great for the Vanish and ekstra dodge. Humans are good for Sword ekspertise to, but I would say nelf, cuz they have to very usable racials.

Batgnom said:
Not gnome please....the +5% Int, is unusable as rogue. Night elf is great for the Vanish and ekstra dodge. Humans are good for Sword ekspertise to, but I would say nelf, cuz they have to very usable racials.

NE isnt extra dodge anymore, its been changed.

Reduces the chance that melee and ranged attackers will hit you by 2%.

This makes someones hitcap even higher against you, along with the free vanish. This is why NE earns my vote as best Rogue class for alliance in terms of doing arenas.

If its being made more for WSG's then I would choose Human

Cptheals said:
If you mainly plan on doing arenas then I would definetly go for Human. That second pvp trinket racial is amazing to have.

Second pvp trinket? the racial is on the same cooldown as the usual trinket? I dont understand.

I dont see what benefit the extra trinket slot has for a lvl 19 rogue.

Also slightly off topic, I did play RS around 2 years ago, I cant see how you could tell tho lol.

Even tho. the use effect on AGM doesnt stack, another 12 stamina is stull usefull. Or a BoA trinket.

Lithdk said:
Even tho. the use effect on AGM doesnt stack, another 12 stamina is stull usefull. Or a BoA trinket.

SO my main choices are:

3+ sword expertise and 12+stam/2% haste (what benefit dose 3+ expertise give)

OR

Basicly a vanish so i can re-stealth in combat and 2% less chance to be hit.

Am i missing anything?

I just dont want to waist a shadowfang on a char thats not 100% the best it can be.

In my experience, shadowmeld doesnt work 70% of the times I want to use it for intercept on my warrior.

Remember, Night Elves also have higher base agility, which is the most important stat for a rogue that plans to just kill the efc and everyone around it =] Along with the shadowmeld and other racials, they make an excellent choice. Also, your ghost looks cool when you die =D

I'd go with a Human only if you plan on focusing on flag running.

Thats just how I see it =]

I'd make a human. Don't forget that their racial has alot shorter CD than the normal PvP trinket.

Conrose said:
Shadowmeld is tricky when used for PvP. Takes what, 5 sconds after using or recieving a combative ability (Healing/buffing people in combat or using an offensive ability) before it actually drops you out of combat.

I would think that would be why atleast 2 points in improved gouge would be a necessity.

Kedila said:
Second pvp trinket? the racial is on the same cooldown as the usual trinket? I dont understand.

I dont see what benefit the extra trinket slot has for a lvl 19 rogue.

Also slightly off topic, I did play RS around 2 years ago, I cant see how you could tell tho lol.

You can put another trinket there instead of a PvP trinket which meens you have 1 extra

You got Shadowfang for 65g? I HATE YOU... My rogue is a human and I <3 him free 2 min trinket and a 2nd spot for the wonderful AGM.

Users who are viewing this thread