Best 70 Warrior 2s Rating?

Best Composition with a warrior ?

I would guess either Protection with a Mage or Protection - Holy Paladin.

Arms is defetly not viable in 2's.

it is viable , really viable . i've seen a couple Rsham/warrs on 2.2-2.3 the names slip me by atm

I'd like to try 2s with good rogue (prot / rogue ) but i haven't bothered to move from dunemaul..

I pulled 2250 in a night with a hpally as arms quite some time ago when they were a bit weaker in pvp. didnt use anything like mumble skype or vent and we had something around a 9.2-1 win/loss ratio but thats far from being the best warrior comp id say pick up a 74 feral druid or a 72+ ret pally if you only want to use lvl 70 teams then a resto shaman is probably your best bet and a solid frost mage would also be a good pick because its a frost mage

i saw a 1.8k warrior once

I pulled 2250 in a night with a hpally as arms quite some time ago when they were a bit weaker in pvp. didnt use anything like mumble skype or vent and we had something around a 9.2-1 win/loss ratio but thats far from being the best warrior comp id say pick up a 74 feral druid or a 72+ ret pally if you only want to use lvl 70 teams then a resto shaman is probably your best bet and a solid frost mage would also be a good pick because its a frost mage

I think that a paladin works better instead, duo to the higer damage they can output spamming exorcism and Hand of Freedom is just great on a Warrior vs Mage.

i know virtua is 2.2k and i know its viable to hit 2.4k with prot / rsham

i know virtua is 2.2k and i know its viable to hit 2.4k with prot / rsham
yeah virtua got 2.2k as arms and prot with a disc priest. my advice if you really want high ratings, get tazik, go goblin, run with a decent priest, and don't get discouraged. it will probably take you more games than most comps to achieve 2.4k+ simply because any skilled mage/priest should be able to destroy you.

yeah virtua got 2.2k as arms and prot with a disc priest. my advice if you really want high ratings, get tazik, go goblin, run with a decent priest, and don't get discouraged. it will probably take you more games than most comps to achieve 2.4k+ simply because any skilled mage/priest should be able to destroy you.

this but dont look past resto shaman partner if you can find a good one you can outlast any comp easily

with what comp? links?

Users who are viewing this thread