Best 2H pally weapon?

aether said:
noway, best is the badges axe, it has the best dmg, and has stats+bonuses, glacial stone has only a stupid bonus proc and the SAME dmg, just has some less speed => higher DPS. and night reaver has lower dmg. for sure chose the arcanite ripper

True but some ppl dosent want to use Boa items

Glacial stone has always been my favorite, same dps as the arcanite reaver, but if you are a human you get the experitse bonus from it. Plus you dont look like a boa crutch by using the old twink gear. This is Alliance only

Runic darkblade is horde version

Ok thanks, i'm not into using BoA items for soy's reason, you look like some bored lvl 80 slapping some shoulders on an alt with those :)

I like the mace expertise argument the most, keeps people from dodging your hits. But BAR has some nice crit stats + valuable stamina. I like the stats from smites

Grabco said:
I like the mace expertise argument the most, keeps people from dodging your hits. But BAR has some nice crit stats + valuable stamina. I like the stats from smites

Yes was also thinking of smiths hammer

personally i'd go with arcanite reaper. who cares what you look like as long as you have skill?

Schoenemans said:
Ok thanks, i'm not into using BoA items for soy's reason, you look like some bored lvl 80 slapping some shoulders on an alt with those :)

You look like you're bored to lvl to 80 :)

...or bored to farm the Emblems. That's easy.

Outside of the BoA discussion I would go with either of the previous mentioned Night Reaver w/ crusader or Glacial Stone w/ Crusader.

my bad on the staff thing.

Mummified said:
But, you have to remember guys he said pally weapon. What do pallies do at 19? FC or support heal. Lets think outside the box. Imo the 2h boa staff comes to mind. 15 sp, 8 stam, 7 int, 6 crit rate.

If he said warrior I would say Arcanite Reaper is top damage for 2h.

Outside of the BoA discussion I would go with Twisted Chanters Staff with +22 int backed up with either of the previous mentioned Night Reaver w/ crusader or Glacial Stone w/ Crusader.

Are You Blind he says he wants a 2handed weapond and Pallys cant use staff

Tbh... nothing more satisfying than seeing someone unning around with a proper prebc twink.

Glacial stone ftw.

[item]Smite's Mighty Hammer[/item] is a good one. [item]Runic Darkblade[/item] for horde also works and [item]Night Reaver[/item] is also good.

My honest opinion on your best weapon? [item]Shadowfang[/item] with [item]Redbeard Crest[/item]. Your only seal is Seal of Righteousness which has guaranteed damage per swing, so going with a slow weapon won't make as much difference as it does in the later levels. Your survivability will go up significantly as well.

Fìalotta said:
Are You Blind he says he wants a 2handed weapond and Pallys cant use staff

Blind? All I talked about were 2h weapons. My ignorance on staves was evident and has been edited to reflect such.

I tend to lean toward fuzzles shadowfang / redbeard set up myself.

Users who are viewing this thread