Best 19 Arena Team

Tetox

OG
Whats your favorite team to play with and what teams give ur setup trouble or get wrecked by ur setup...id make a poll but theres three questions and also around 50 possible teams so...

i like rolling double healer...me and another priest or a druid...get to mess around and outlast...for more serious arenas i like warriors for the slows and their dps

edit: forgot what rolls us lol...usually get owned by teams with solid cc...especially since i havent got my trinket yet...

When i was active at 19, i rolled a PR setup. We had trouble against alot of setups like Mage Rogue, and Hunter priest.

we play warrior shamam at the moment, neither of us are fully twinked but generally we can > healer teams, purge saves the day again and again, but double dps give us trouble

Tetox said:
Whats your favorite team to play with and what teams give ur setup trouble or get wrecked by ur setup...id make a poll but theres three questions and also around 50 possible teams so...

i like rolling double healer...me and another priest or a druid...get to mess around and outlast...for more serious arenas i like warriors for the slows and their dps

edit: forgot what rolls us lol...usually get owned by teams with solid cc...especially since i havent got my trinket yet...

double healer takes no skill whatsoever and you will be laughed at if you try to play that competitively.

PR is imo one of the better teams. if you have a good rogue you can even beat hunter teams GASP.

paladin warrior is probably the best set up at 19, too bad no one can play this combo well =/

with the recent spell damage change paladins have become very viable in arena's due to there versatility in changing roles for that extra DPS etc.

sylar said:
double healer takes no skill whatsoever and you will be laughed at if you try to play that competitively.

right....which is why i said i end up playing double healer alot to mess around...alot of our guilds most active ppl lately have been healers

Paladin Shaman is a totally DEVISTATING team setup if played well. They totally outdo the other class weaknesses. Nice cc, nice interuppts, solid dps, both assists on the healing part.

Warbay said:
Paladin Shaman is a totally DEVISTATING team setup if played well. They totally outdo the other class weaknesses. Nice cc, nice interuppts, solid dps, both assists on the healing part.

Shaman/Hunter > Paladin/Shaman

if u think about it.. the other team has 2 healers then you each take 1 of them or else both of you will be kited while 1 of you gets wailed on till your dead.

Hunter take Shaman, and let the Shaman take the Pally.

In my opinion Shaman is a must in twink arena, Purge that AGM! and bubble and hots :p

Lol...double shaman :)

orlyahrly said:
In my opinion Shaman is a must in twink arena, Purge that AGM! and bubble and hots :p

Lol...double shaman :)

warrior paladin, if they are both good, is the BEST combination.

Rouge/Priest

Hunter/Rogue

i actually like the priest/ rogue combo as it has yet to really fail my partner and i.....but as im currently in the production of a warlock twink, i was wondering if i could get some opinions on who would be my best choices for 2v2 & 3v3 partners... thx =)

A lot of the combos listed here Ive played but here are the ones I personally think have the most potential (theres few)

Priest + Rogue

Priest + Warrior

Priest + Hunter

Shaman + Rogue

Shaman + Hunter

Shaman + Warrior

Warrior + Paladin

My two favourites to play are the first to I've listed though. Priest Rogue can be countered but if the players are good its generally one of the most fun setups for me to play because a lot of it depends on the players' individual skill (Priest kiting, rogue following / CC, priest dispel reaction time etc.). Priest Warrior is fun because if the warrior is good they can do great damage while keeping the priest comfortable. A lot less depends on the priest this setup from what I've found.

As a shaman, priest/rogue isnt difficult at all, purgex100000 and the odd wind shock :)

My warrior pal has enti, so just land a hamstring and rend on someone and run behind a pillar :) very little mana used on healing.

imo, enti takes the skill away from playing in the first place- so unless you can get the exact same results without using it i dont see the skill :/

well when he switchs to 1h+shield, i have to be more careful about my purges for mana conservation for heals and only use wind shock, but to be honest doesnt make too much difference. just takes a lil longer. and now lightning shield costs no mana so i can even do some free dmg :)

orlyahrly said:
well when he switchs to 1h+shield, i have to be more careful about my purges for mana conservation for heals and only use wind shock, but to be honest doesnt make too much difference. just takes a lil longer. and now lightning shield costs no mana so i can even do some free dmg :)

Any game in which an Enti is used is NOT legitimate, it is a crutch and 150 rend ticks definitely make a HUGE difference.

Shaman + Warrior is one of priest rogue's counters, however if the priest and rogue are both really good they can put up a great fight. Not to brag but i've never lost to shaman rogue even when the other teams player's are good, the rogue has to DPS the shaman hard enough so that his focus is less on the priest, you've got to separate them so if the warrior is on the priest he can't be hamstringing the rogue, but you can't let you're rogue die either. If theyre separated the shaman can't shock and the priest cant just outlast the warrior, if they get interrupted the warrior doesn't have enough DPS to kill them during the silence so they can just heal up. If the team however allows the rogue to be controlled by the warrior WHILE being DPS'd by the warrior (not keeping them separated) the shaman warrior will win, which is what should happen most of the time if the shaman knows where and how to kite the rogue. If the rogue is really really good and the priest is insta dispelling the earthbinds the shaman shouldnt be too hard to kill, the tricky part is to separate them just enough so the warrior is basically on you and you can also dispel the earthbind.

If the warrior is going for hamstringing the rogue who is far away as well as DPSing the priest, the priest won't be pressured enough and it will be a stale mate most likely as neither priest (warrior splitting attention) and shaman (rogue is hamstrung) will die.

This is just assuming all goes well, there could be random things like RNG and shit that determine the outcome but thats the way I see it, priest rogue is extremely versatile, don't doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread