Belt of the Fang...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturaltalnt said:
Alnielro, Druiddroid is a guy..he even posted a pic of him self in the RL Pic thread lol.

RL Pic thread? :confused: I didn't know this site had one. I've only been reading this for a month and I haven't looked very far past the last two months excluding the random link to a thread I find.

I'm not saying I doubt you but other than seeing a picture of him, (to be honest, even if I saw it I couldn't be sure it was him as I don't actually know him) how would I know that he is actually a he? But in any case, thanks for clearing it up. :D

Oh, and no one has to answer that question with stuff like "oh it's the way he writes" or "if you look at this thread". ;)

LOL i'm not going to lie, i'm pretty sure those who have posted their pictures on the RL pic thread probably ACTUALLY posted a picture of themselves. i would start questioning if someone puts a pic up that looks like a slightly photo-shopped version of jessica alba...then whip out with the doubt =)

Animalmother said:
LOL i'm not going to lie, i'm pretty sure those who have posted their pictures on the RL pic thread probably ACTUALLY posted a picture of themselves.

this is my RL picture

pretty-woman.jpg

slightly different angle from my other one

Animalmother said:
LOL i'm not going to lie, i'm pretty sure those who have posted their pictures on the RL pic thread probably ACTUALLY posted a picture of themselves. i would start questioning if someone puts a pic up that looks like a slightly photo-shopped version of jessica alba...then whip out with the doubt =)

There are some pretty weird or extremely paranoid people out there. And there are those who do it for a laugh. Hell, for a laugh I've pretended I was female online before... or it could be that I'm not normal... but as they say, normal is a setting on a washing machine ;) Or it could be that I'm actually female and therefore I didn't have to pretend I was a female cause I already am... :confused: I can see me confusing myself if I continue.

However, I do agree on the photo-shopped jessica alba thing. I'd be a little suss on that. As for whipping out the doubt... meh. It'd probably be too much trouble.

Druiddroid said:
this is my RL picture

pretty-woman.jpg

slightly different angle from my other one

Ah. Thanks. I still haven't seen the other picture though. I may, or may not get around to finding the thread. Until then I'll take your word on it. Have I mentioned you are a strangely attractive man? Haha.

Now this is the part where you edit the post and change the picture :eek:

Druiddroid said:
fishing boots are very rare. also, in the case of simply gear choices, they are cloth and they do not provide much DPS when compared to fang boots.

Very rare? I've seen fiery rogues with int/agi gear and fishing boots... It's just about luck and being able to troll forums to realise that you actually have to throw Inside of the Pool. ;D

Anyone know exactly how much expertise you get? rating busters says +7.56%, tooltip on char screen says:

Expertise 7/7

Reduces chance to be dodged or parried by 1.75% / 1.75%

Expertise rating 4 (+7 Expertise)

or a better question, how much dodge does it negate? (im kinda confused if the tooltip is correct or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread