being better than everyone all the time

i would not post on an alternate account, i have a title to farm

and i know who domper is, a damn good warrior who earned my respect after only seeing him in a few games.

my win ratio floats between 48 and 52 percent. i firmly believe its the highest ratio in the bracket of any solo queue player who has earned every win and loss within this expansion. characters created at earlier dates probably had an easier time winning games.
I have most of my hk's from this xpac and have qd solo about 80-90 percent of the time and have a 78 win ratio. I carry games harder than anyone. Get @ me nerd.

We should have stats like these for NWL Jazz. So the stats are on more of a competitive level. I get that just because it's cool that it doesn't have to be a part of the NWL, but still that would be pretty spiffy.

I have most of my hk's from this xpac and have qd solo about 80-90 percent of the time and have a 78 win ratio. I carry games harder than anyone. Get @ me nerd.

Even if this were true it's not legit because I know what you and your guild mates do queue dodging whichever faction is winning at the time and play with them.

too many people do that

in fact when alliance is winning queues stop all together because everyone's playing alliance it's pathetic

Even if this were true it's not legit because I know what you and your guild mates do queue dodging whichever faction is winning at the time and play with them.

too many people do that

in fact when alliance is winning queues stop all together because everyone's playing alliance it's pathetic

It is legit. I play whatever faction needs help. I would log over to alliance if they needed help or people to get pops etc. i never q dodge. Ask anyone in my guild i solo q alot and would never be scared to face anyone. What you said is quite the contrary.

Even if this were true it's not legit because I know what you and your guild mates do queue dodging whichever faction is winning at the time and play with them.too many people do thatin fact when alliance is winning queues stop all together because everyone's playing alliance it's pathetic
Curley has never been a queue dodger, you clueless nerd.

How does that arm feel from patting yourself on the back so hard?

Secondly, it really is not that impressive as it was done on a priest. Had it been done on any other healer maybe and someone else had posted the SS.

Tip #1 : don't brag about yourself. Someone else should do it.
Tip #2 : if you are going to brag about yourself, at least make it a note worthy accomplishment. Doing damage and healing on a priest is NOT an accomplishment in a premade vs a PuG or even a PuG vs PuG.
Have a wonderful day.

/cheers

How does that arm feel from patting yourself on the back so hard?

Secondly, it really is not that impressive as it was done on a priest. Had it been done on any other healer maybe and someone else had posted the SS.

Tip #1 : don't brag about yourself. Someone else should do it.
Tip #2 : if you are going to brag about yourself, at least make it a note worthy accomplishment. Doing damage and healing on a priest is NOT an accomplishment in a premade vs a PuG or even a PuG vs PuG.
Have a wonderful day.

/cheers

heres the tip of all tips - dont give me any tips i dont need them motherfucker

heres the tip of all tips - dont give me any tips i dont need them motherfucker

I can certainly give you a "tip", though the full package is much more enjoyable.

The only people that will define curley as an extraordinary player before being a forum troll are his own guild mates and his own friends.
Someone's skill (or lack thereof) in WSG is completely removed from their posting habits on TI. You're comparing apples and oranges here. Figure out what you are trying to say.

Users who are viewing this thread