1. Hey Guest! We would appreciate it if you took the time to follow our new Twitter Account, the staff is working hard to make it a central hub for the latest news and content from XPOFF so through us a follow @ https://twitter.com/xpoff_website
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Along with allowing public access to the over 800,000 messages on the Twinkinfo.com Archive, we've also now enabled posting so users are free to reminisce and reflect together on our collective history. Threads that are made active once more will be moved outside of the Archive and into a more recent sub-forum. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

EU <Behind Closed Doors> + EU

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Zioni, Jan 4, 2017.

Share This Page

Official EU Tournament Thread

Poll closed Jan 14, 2017.
  1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    92.6%
  2. Not yet

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. Jva

Jva Member

3 teams are enough for a tourny. The more the better but it needs to start somewhere. I think US had 4 teams at first TC if I rememver correctly.
    I dont see any problems for EU to get ar least 4 teams together. Ppl are kinda burned out from pugs. They will return for a tourny I am sure.

2. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

This ^

3. Dolfie

Dolfie Member

Hey Twinkz! I would love to join some of these battles but i dont have a Twink guild atm.. Im on the Burning Legion but i could realm hop and join a good twink guild! Please let me know if anyone would accept me into their guild!
    This is my 19 Hunter Corporal Jannekin
    Thx!

4. Lu_woo

Lu_woo Member

If anyone is lacking a person in their team - take a look at my twinks, if you find what you like then drop me a message and I would gladly join a guild/team for the tourny as I don't have one of my own. Thanks!

5. Slacknul

Slacknul Veteran

You do know that surv hunters in their current state will be banned during these games right?

6. Dolfie

Dolfie Member

Yeah i was keeping it in mind, I also like to play BM so its fine either way!