Beginning Premades f2p AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadvulcano

Legend
I recorded the first "big premade" I saw with several AP twinks from both sides. Ppl have been bugging me to post this so...

Here it is. AP F2P premade

NO MUSIC SRY listen to what you want.

I only edited out basic stuff (gy time, obvious cap walks, etc.) You can kind of see how I play here. Its WIP, so let me know specific editing for prosperity purposes. I have no idea what I'm doing with vid edits ;p

We don't know how long this bracket will last. Make the memories while you can :)

Any comments are good, I can always change it around.

Edit: Just finished changed some settings and uploaded a quick vid. Does this work better

Vid test recompressed 720p target

MSI MJPG 80% quality 1080p target

Raw to 1080p Target

Love it, thanks. That match - having solid competition - made me start to "get" how Horde premades work and what the rhythms (etc) are.

And it looks like I was still going with the 'conventional wisdom' and using dw instead of 2h at that point, for the entire match.

ah fun times most of the fight we put up was after u guys got the second cap

<<backpeddlr

I remember this game. I was upset about how many healers we had (4). It was no fun healing. The HD version is far from HD and not even widescreen. A pain to watch for me. I'm not going to comment on your play, because you are stubborn and won't listen to peoples advice/criticism.

nice moves in dat video deadvulcano (u killed me ><)

download the highest quality of that video i could find, cause when i ll look back in 10 years time this will all be memories

you should record more of these next call to arms

deadvulcano #1 mage

aw i thought this was gunna be the one with me, med, aty, and barak

you ll probs only need medanx to win a premade against a 10 man AP horde :)

barthilastwink, you really are doing a good job of making yourself look stupid. :D

Parfait said:
I remember this game. I was upset about how many healers we had (4). It was no fun healing. The HD version is far from HD and not even widescreen. A pain to watch for me. I'm not going to comment on your play, because you are stubborn and won't listen to peoples advice/criticism.

He's practically done a research paper on how to mage, it is entirely reasonable that it would take at least several paragraphs to point-by-point refute whatever various errors you believe you see.

Have you done that? :p

Dunkelhatê said:
i'll do it, but i'll lose my 17k Hk and 2 agm! >.< thats why i want to transfer haha..

I'll gear a 20 on AP too (i'm doing it atm)

The vast majority of us do not have AGM, so you will be in pleasant company.

goin with dunkel is pretty much fun^^

(one of the last games. 60k dmg ... nice job)

so come on ... ap is waitin for u

Parfait said:
barthilastwink, you really are doing a good job of making yourself look stupid. :D

When are you not angry :D

earthpig said:
He's practically done a research paper on how to mage, it is entirely reasonable that it would take at least several paragraphs to point-by-point refute whatever various errors you believe you see.

Have you done that? :p
Am I missing something? I basically said I wouldn't waste my time. Videos tend to get comments about peoples skill and although he is good, he isn't great. That and him arguing with me about crit and rng as frost the other night is why I said what I did. Btw, his class guide is pretty basic and anyone who's played a mage for a couple weeks could write it. Not to take away from his contribution to TI posting it though.

barthilastwink said:
When are you not angry :D

When people don't say stupid shit and do stupid things.

When people don't say stupid shit and do stupid things.

let us converse in a civil manner no need for name calling.

it doesnt matter what playstyle , UI setup deadvulcano uses as long as it works. Also his mage guide seems pretty detailed and would help new player who havent rolled a mage before alot

Have a nice day sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread