Before I leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be here for it. But my presence wont be what it has been. Considering pulling an Earl if I do stay.
Pulling an Earl? Lol? Whatdidhedo?

people are stupid. one thing you must learn in this world is to not give a fuck about anyone's opinion. if you do that your life will be so much easier. i dont know you but good luck in the world, if you do happen to come back and read this.

People trolled you because you were kind of a jackass from the beginning. Not as much as after people trolled you, but the trolling was more humorous at first rather than cruel. Then again, I didn't bother to look at all your threads or anything, so who knows? I may have not seen the full extent of the trolling.

But bleh. See you, and sorry for all of the trolls. >.<

Come back whenever you feel like it, if you bother to read this as a guest or something. ^_^

Yeah, see you next week, you god damn attention whore.

got trolled on the interwebs
takes it too seriously

.Really that sensitive?You know if you get trolled on this forum..i have bad news for you..most of the people in here dont know how/cant troll. Try using d2jsp/4chan if you want to get trolled.Lrn2handle it or have some comebacks.
Ive almost never seen anyone use obscene language on this forum compared to the other 2 mentioned above.And remember its just ''teh interwebs''

You know whats worse?Me getting trolled/griefed in a game.Like yesterday twice..some AP people...they knew who i was..they knew i afk.. they even went to the GY to focus me and make me afk...now thats getting trolled.They even did the /point emote and /no emote on me too bruh

edit:you want to see some real trolling?
Im the bioshocker2jsp on there.Now this is what icall trollin.These kids are so obsessed with me in those pages.Dats how u troll bro
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=52396917&f=87
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=53929890&f=87

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=55347410&f=87&o=0 they even make a ''bioshocker faq''.Now thats what i call stalkers/obsession
And you.

You're just as bad as he is, you self-obsessed freak with a penchant for announcing garbage to the universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't just declare that you have "trolled someone into a fury". it doesn't work like that. you have to have actually trolled them into a fury. sorry

this forum seriously has some of the most amateur, flat out embarrassing attempts at trolling i have ever seen on the internet. that being said, the quality has gotten a lot higher than it used to be

I nominate this for thread of the year.
I know, such a gripping story.

A tragic tale of hope for a new beginning, dashed. Is this stranger Lokah, Will, this Haelyth. And Kahr, leaving? Only to bring the tragic demise of a once mighty ally hero Earl back into the picture. Such deep story telling, vivid characters, and a truly heart wrenching tale of hope, self-identity, and all around tragedy. Who is this mysterious stranger, will we every know? I don't think we will :'( Will Shft retire from being the new CL? Will Earl comeback? Is Veinte bad? We may never know... cause this topic will probably be closed soon.

But I do know this, just when we think Purse is back, he will leave again forever puzzling us til the end of time.

If you got beef, then ****in lets toss taco salads little girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
another one trolled into a fury

Did i GY farm you in a bg.You seem a bit upset. Its ok..i know it hurts, the pain that kids got mentally verballed into nightmares.
Ive had more hot girls then you have had hot meals.

Define virgin spawnling

Quote of the year

another one trolled into a fury

Did i GY farm you in a bg.You seem a bit upset. Its ok..i know it hurts, the pain that kids got mentally verballed into nightmares.
Ive had more hot girls then you have had hot meals.

Define virgin spawnling
Joke of the year

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread