Before I leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

La'Haryl

Legend
sar·casm/ˈsärˌkazəm/
Noun:
The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Synonyms:
irony

o·pin·ion/əˈpinyən/
Noun:
A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
The beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing.
Synonyms:
view - judgement - judgment - mind - notion - idea

gold·en rule
Noun:
A basic principle that should be followed to ensure success in general or in a particular activity.
The biblical rule “do unto others as you would have them do unto you” (Matt. 7:12).

People that are worth a damn:
Youakim
rsq
verh
Kahr
Klinda
Hue
Leotseddap
Thor
Snowjobs
Slice
Yde

Sorry to those who I was rude to that didn't deserve it, It was usually a result of me being trolled in every topic I was posting in at the time and I should've handled it better. I won't be checking back on this topic because it will be relentlessly trolled into the ground by some of the trash that inhabits these forums. But 20% of this has been fun and I'll miss interacting with the posters listed above.

Still playing the bracket, but this is by far the most unpleasant experience I've ever had in my 6 years playing WoW.

Bye TI.

Sorry man. Hope you have a change of heart. May I add Discourse and Trolling are different things.

Trolling here on TI is rampant. I relate it to a hockey fight. The refs step in when it gets to be too much or go on too long.

Don't let it get under yer skin amigo.

Hopefully you'll reconsider. Yes, There will always be bad eggs in a group or community but that doesn't mean it's worth leaving. I admit, the trolling level lately has gone a little haywire but this is still a community of players either way, and trolls haven't stopped us from thriving yet and they won't stop us in the future.

But, if you really are leaving than Goodbye and hopefully we still see you in game sometime.

The Golden word's: Everyone who makes a topic about quitting, is coming back; no exceptions.

Aw, bye :(.

The Golden word's: Everyone who makes a topic about quitting, is coming back; no exceptions.

I hope Bizr is not an exception.

It was usually a result of me being trolled in every topic I was posting in at the time and I should've handled it better.

Well ... Somebody once told me this :
I was stating an opinion. Cowboy up or ignore it.
... So .. cowboy up... :)

I won't be checking back on this topic because it will be relentlessly trolled into the ground by some of the trash that inhabits these forums. But 20% of this has been fun and I'll miss interacting with the posters listed above.

Bye TI.

I know you are reading this.... every word ... every ...... word... You are always welcome here .. I don't give a fuck if you are Will or not.. "So cowboy up.."

I hope Bizr is not an exception.

Well ... Somebody once told me this :
... So .. cowboy up... :)

I know you are reading this.... every word ... every ...... word... You are always welcome here .. I don't give a fuck if you are Will or not.. "So cowboy up.."

What does "cowboy up" even mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread