Been seeing less cool sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Ganks

Been seeing less cool sigs, and a lot more rage-quoting sigs. Get over stuff guys. It's incredibly demoralizing to users and sets a bad example for the site.

I wanna see your twinks and/or sig art. Not something someone poorly stated or was misinterpreted. Because we don't care, you just think we do. Go settle your differences elsewhere.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Fine, let me download model viewer and photoshop and I'll see what I can do for a signature.

edit: Your sig isnt much better tbh L:3

Fine, let me download model viewer and photoshop and I'll see what I can do for a signature.

You got twinks, I'm happy with that, just like to see that people aren't here just to whine.

Shots fired.

You can't make people stop doing anything. So this thread is basicly qq.

Actually I've made many people quit doing things.

I've made them:

-quit replying to me
-quit carrying flag in WSG
-quit seeing me as a person who shares every ideal they represent.

It's not really a qq thread, as their actions aren't effecting me in any positive/negative way. But you can choose to determine my facial expression, tone of voice, and motive behind my creation of this thread.

Last edited:
HahahahahhahahaGAHAHAHHAhahahahasasfasfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaöjlfjaösjfaöwoiea'äwökasldfklöfjsg'öasjdkjaskglhask'ldhalkshgalk'shdf'lakshf'lkahlsk'dhg'sj'eljrsje'öjlaöljdaölsjdöaljwdölj2öl3j123ölj1ölajwea3löaj4ölwjaa0 r
a¨04a034i
aå49åpai
asf
lajeflöjaföljesölfjweölfjwöeljfwöhqäjq

HahahahahhahahaGAHAHAHHAhahahahasasfasfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaöjlfjaösjfaöwoiea'äwökasldfklöfjsg'öasjdkjaskglhask'ldhalkshgalk'shdf'lakshf'lkahlsk'dhg'sj'eljrsje'öjlaöljdaölsjdöaljwdölj2öl3j123ölj1ölajwea3löaj4ölwjaa0 r
a¨04a034i
aå49åpai
asf
lajeflöjaföljesölfjweölfjwöeljfwöhqäjq

Now we're getting somewhere

Yea I'm done

4B5NciM.gif

Yea I'm done

Well that's a shame, because, thanks to this thread, I logged in and started recreating my classic "Hell hath no Fury" sig pic in the WoD graphics. See some people are listening. As soon as I find the allowable sig dimensions I'll continue working on it.

Well that's a shame, because, thanks to this thread, I logged in and started recreating my classic "Hell hath no Fury" sig pic in the WoD graphics. See some people are listening. As soon as I find the allowable sig dimensions I'll continue working on it.

Your probably one of the people's signature's he was talking about. Your signature is condescending and not at all accurate.

♥♥♥♥♥

Been seeing less cool sigs, and a lot more rage-quoting sigs. Get over stuff guys. It's incredibly demoralizing to users and sets a bad example for the site.

I wanna see your twinks and/or sig art. Not something someone poorly stated or was misinterpreted. Because we don't care, you just think we do. Go settle your differences elsewhere.

Thanks.

Greetings! Take a moment to re-read CoC and enjoy my copy and paste from it!

Unnecessary/Duplicate Threads:
Any thread that does not positively contribute anything to the bracket, community, or site may be edited, moved, or removed at any time with or without reason and may result in an infraction at a minimum. Continuation of this offense may result in a permanent ban.

Have an awesome weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread