Been a while! Where should i go?

Hey

Im talking 100% new account, new destination new start.

Ive always healed and so will probably go with a healer.

I used to play F2P when it was first released and got a load of PvP gear and have since forgotten the pass / account.

My question to you all is.

Where should i go? what faction? EU/US?

Im thinking holy paladin, wise or not?

Thank you all

I see many blood elf and human holy paladins in pvp so I'm guessing one of those 2

Don't know about EU realms

If you want to hate long Bg ques and pugging go Aerie peak horde and or Blackwing Lair horde

If you don't like horde go AP alliance, or Vashj

Make a shaman, hybrid classes are fun to play and come to Eldre'Thalas if you're looking for ally

Make sure you download the F2P addon from curse.com as it does help a lot with playing with others.

Im from the UK but i started out originally on Aerie Peak US for F2P and used the addon back then too.

I played Shaman at end game in arena, but havent looked into F2P shaman very much. May be something to consider

I would recommend Vashj, US Alliance.

I'm biased towards these guys because they're so friendly awesome.

But, Horde side, I recommend Blackwing Lair. Those guys rock, always fun games against em.

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

Go resto @ aggramar eu hord.
Coz i need mo food.

I just returned after quitting in late-cata, so if you come to Vashj we can play catchup together. Only problem would be your connection from being in the UK. Vashj's datacenter is in Phoenix, AZ which is practically west coast United States. You can see how it goes I suppose. That being said, Aerie Peak is east coast United States in New York which may give you a more enjoyable experience. Go ally if Vashj.

From what I've gathered in my short time back, all healers seem strong except I guess Holy Priest. Good luck man.

edit: I did not know the below information about cross realm, thanks for letting me know

Last edited by a moderator:
I just returned after quitting in late-cata, so if you come to Vashj we can play catchup together. Only problem would be your connection from being in the UK. Vashj's datacenter is in Phoenix, AZ which is practically west coast United States. You can see how it goes I suppose. That being said, Aerie Peak is east coast United States in New York which may give you a more enjoyable experience. Go ally if Vashj.

From what I've gathered in my short time back, all healers seem strong except I guess Holy Priest. Good luck man.

Actually, with cross realm implemented Vashj could be connected to another server, therefore you connect there. Not the actual phoenix server. Maybe he'll connect to a different server that's closer to him? It changes ever so often.

Once you get bored and/or don't feel like it's worth the money any more, give a private server a try, if only to try something different.

Once you get bored and/or don't feel like it's worth the money any more, give a private server a try, if only to try something different.

I'm trying to get the willpower to get back to Molten. I was leveling a spellnhance shammy, but there's never someone online in Ragnaros VC for me to get an invite :c

Users who are viewing this thread