Beats on 19's / 14's website

Beats on19's

Hello,

I made a quick website today - It includes BON, BOF, and many others from different realms . . . well - actually it's a bit sparse atm - but will get more quality eventually.

Cheers,
ioerror

. . . and yes it's promo . . . promo for 10's :)

I enjoyed the screenies and videos so far. :D

Hey Ioerror, This is gatorbait. Sorry I only replyed with "Sup" last night but my internet had been screwing up and kicking me. :(

Keep going, talk, make promotions, you are just bringing a shiny big target on your back. Before I only cared about Bon14's but my desires of conquest are growing strong, and you want to make associations ? be my guest, but I'll treat you just the same. I will bury theses two guilds myself. /grin
You have no idea what you are all up against. You will soon find out...

Keep going, talk, make promotions, you are just bringing a shiny big target on your back. Before I only cared about Bon14's but my desires of conquest are growing strong, and you want to make associations ? be my guest, but I'll treat you just the same. I will bury theses two guilds myself. /grin

Wut?

whatever it is you're talking about, is completely missleading, and therefore you should probably check the 15-19 page if you're looking for other trolls

Allwide - I am all for this burying BON and BOF as long as it is helping the 10-14's bracket.

Good on ya for more promo!!

*Ultimately it's Blizzard that will decide how twinking goes. . . Ghostcrawler, Chilton or any of the other Bliz cronies have got da powah.
**MoP will probably be the most detrimental/beneficial thing that will happen this year.
***Perhaps thinking socketing 13's will make a huge diff?

Hummm..Looks like someone's Nerd-Raging over a few BG steamrolls? Lol just die/laugh/learn and try an new approch.

I added a short video showing some of what we have to offer in BON's official bank. This is actually only 1 of 3 guild Banks that BON has. . .

A couple more screenies were added.

Thought of the day:
Farming wildvine sucks! omg

**I will be farming Furbolg rep for Twinbladez - 10 rogue and Texx's new 10 druid - either later today or in the next few days. Feel free to join us on Horde side ---> you know you wanna dress up as a Furbolg! The more the merrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
ioerror update me with this game :) its been a bitta time:(

1. 13 and 14's have started socketing - using the "glitch." But that is of course what twinks do - no point in twinking if you don't fully twink yourself. :)

2. No legendary yet. :(

3. XP off WSG on the 17th was awesome but a B.A.M.F. F.C. would have been nice on horde side.

socketing??? link por favor!!

A few 14's in BOF have - I know I would too if I actually had a 14. At least they changed 1 of their profs to BS. Cryst cuffs and Cavedwellers can get socketed. There is a thread on the "Front Page News." No doubt to be nerfed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread