Battlegroups

Ã￾efiler

Legend
Hey guys I'm new to all this non-exp bgs, I am on Anachronos (EU) which is the Nightfall battlegroup I believe and am just wondering if there is any 19 bgs popping in this battlegroup and if not, what is the main 19 battlegroup and what bracket is Nightfall?

Thanks

~Ã￾efiler~

Ã￾efiler said:
Hey guys I'm new to all this non-exp bgs, I am on Anachronos (EU) which is the Nightfall battlegroup I believe and am just wondering if there is any 19 bgs popping in this battlegroup and if not, what is the main 19 battlegroup and what bracket is Nightfall?

Thanks

~Ã￾efiler~

Nightfall is definitely not a 19 battlegroup, but I'm not sure about the other brackets. The only active battlegroup is Blackout on EU. It has WSG pops and 2v2 arena matches.

Ã￾efiler said:
Thanks, not sure how I'm going to make atwink in there with no money or anything :/

There's always guilds around that can supply with basic BoE gear and other funding.

I suppose but I don't like taking stuff >_< I suppose I could make an old school twink with no BoA

EDIT:typos

Ã￾efiler said:
I suppose but I don't like taking stuff >_< I suppose I could make an old school twink with no BoA

EDIT:typos

There's always the option to transfer your twink. And levelling to 80 only takes about 100 hours play-time. (and could be an opportunity to try out a new class)

I decided on going to Aggramar and starting a DK, getting it to 65 maybe and using the gold for basic stuff on my twink, cheers for the ideas though :) who can I contact on Aggramar about a twink guild? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread