Battlegroups for 19, EU

Tohzt

OG
Getting a new computer soon, was just wondering if Blackouts still the battlegroup to go for 19? and which realms now, haven't played in a year so need to catch up :| x :Horde:

There's a region-wide battlegroup now, so your realm doesnt matter, Draenor and Al'Akir are the most active 19 servers though

Tbh - go to Dreanor if ur looking for activity.. I do like Al'akir, but it has lost its glory, and the community is much bigger on dreanor.. If BG merged doesn't start to work soon (and when ppl return from their mains), ill transfer my twinks to dreanor for sure!

Draenor has changed alot since it was first transfered to tbh. When I first came to draenor i /who 19 and got 100 something people. now I get about 15 people and most of them aren't twinks. Might be in need of a faction change tbh. Horde seems to be a bit more active.

MrZinty said:
Draenor has changed alot since it was first transfered to tbh. When I first came to draenor i /who 19 and got 100 something people. now I get about 15 people and most of them aren't twinks. Might be in need of a faction change tbh. Horde seems to be a bit more active.

I moved to draenor when everyone first did ^^, and thankyou,

and rasta hey man, my main accounts banned because of obvious, stupid reasons which won't be happening again

Honcho's also starting playing and ive heard Sean/Godlike is aswell, ill definitely be rolling horde on draenor, think ive got all boa's for a lock enchanted + gear iirc on my other account, probably be on around mid January!

Goodie, people er coming back! Nice nice!

And well Draenor is simply the best place to be, because of me! (that was a christmas poem)

Bragh said:
Goodie, people er coming back! Nice nice!

And well Draenor is simply the best place to be, because of me! (that was a christmas poem)

Ive never liked you.

<3.

Tohzt said:
Getting a new computer soon, was just wondering if Blackouts still the battlegroup to go for 19? and which realms now, haven't played in a year so need to catch up :| x :Horde:

Worst Warrior EU

Welcome back dude

This time don't get banned kk

<3

Kítty said:
Your dad bedroom ofc

I'm on Draenor but I've quit twinks for the time being to play main :<

Ah fair enough,

ill probably level to 85 before i start and catch up on gear etc :(, off to college, ciaooo

Tohzt said:
Ah fair enough,

ill probably level to 85 before i start and catch up on gear etc :(, off to college, ciaooo

I'm still crying over your old account :(

Yeah well to get BIS for cata you need new guild boa so your going to have to anyways

I might come back twinkin at some point but rather focus on main for the time being.

Ahh right dude, have fun :p I'm off for my driving lesson soon :3

Msg me your realid/skype and we can catch up

Kítty said:
I'm still crying over your old account :(

Yeah well to get BIS for cata you need new guild boa so your going to have to anyways

I might come back twinkin at some point but rather focus on main for the time being.

Ahh right dude, have fun :p I'm off for my driving lesson soon :3

Msg me your realid/skype and we can catch up

you've got my skype, don't use it atm ill install it if i get a new computer and idk wtf realid is hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread