Battlegroup: Stormstrike?

It has a couple larger-than-life personalities who pretend to own the bracket. Most don't play since 3.2 hit. We have a mentally-touched perfectionist who meows a lot, a Naruto wannabe, and a nerdrage SSSShunter.

Pops were decent at prime time, but something tells me 3.2.2 killed it. I'm going to level out and make something of my priest, at least. Don't bother rolling here, and if you have a character here, transfer or level out post haste.

cooperation said:
It has a couple larger-than-life personalities who pretend to own the bracket. Most don't play since 3.2 hit. We have a mentally-touched perfectionist who meows a lot, a Naruto wannabe, and a nerdrage SSSShunter.

Pops were decent at prime time, but something tells me 3.2.2 killed it. I'm going to level out and make something of my priest, at least. Don't bother rolling here, and if you have a character here, transfer or level out post haste.

haha. alright thanks.

Probably bad like everywhere else but ruin. :)

actually not every BG has problems, seriously, at prime time i have no queues at all, it is almost instant pop !

seriously if you guys would advertise twinking, this whole problem we have would be gone by now ! its a long run, but i say advertise for the people who came in dont know about twinks and many many many players around the globe never heard the word and soemtimes just telling em that it exists gives them new things to do !

Dót-Turalyon said:
There I fixed your post for you.

yea dude, it had nothing to do with no [even]warsongs or [good]arenas poping in our battlegroup for weeks, i just wanted to be cool like everyone else, it had nothing to do with going where the competition is.

Dót-Turalyon said:
There I fixed your post for you.

going where there are other twinks to play against is a pretty douche thing to do.

i hate people who transfer to the most populated BG for their bracket. if they were real twinks they would just make other people on their own BG want to come play with them.

19 area is filled with twats tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread