Battlegrounds thread

GGs last night Mike. Good to see you're still on your one man crusade against me Glorifyd!

P.s Sets don't work any more and I was good at healing before the bug. Thats why Zanked and I won the 60s tourney back then even before I had a full twink set.

who are you tho? ive never seen you in a bg
You're a BfA 69 who somehow hasn't even managed to get 69 BiS despite constantly queueing 5 mans surrounded by better-geared 69s, how do you not notice? It's too bad you weren't the buyer of my account, you wouldn't have been stuck with such an embarrassing warrior to play.
you know druids dont have ns at 69 anymore right?
Guess you just couldn't stop yourself from embarrassing yourself.

As Red said, Shar used a 6pc set bonus bug in conjunction with a glyph to completely ruin the bracket. Kept doing it even after multiple revival attempts. Purposely stacking the most insanely mundane & useless buffs just as a dispel-protection to keep his bugged NS from being removed. Seemed to only show his head when he caught wind of organized games and prepared heavily (acquiring said buffs) to ruin them. But hey, he heals your crappy 69 so who cares? And only Redemption ever cared about his bug abuse, right? Def not an entire bracket

You're a BfA 69 who somehow hasn't even managed to get 69 BiS despite constantly queueing 5 mans surrounded by better-geared 69s, how do you not notice? It's too bad you weren't the buyer of my account, you wouldn't have been stuck with such an embarrassing warrior to play.

Guess you just couldn't stop yourself from embarrassing yourself.

As Red said, Shar used a 6pc set bonus bug in conjunction with a glyph to completely ruin the bracket. Kept doing it even after multiple revival attempts. Purposely stacking the most insanely mundane & useless buffs just as a dispel-protection to keep his bugged NS from being removed. Seemed to only show his head when he caught wind of organized games and prepared heavily (acquiring said buffs) to ruin them. But hey, he heals your crappy 69 so who cares? And only Redemption ever cared about his bug abuse, right? Def not an entire bracket
you can type a paragraph but until you actually play ill snooze

i'm waiting btw
[doublepost=1548650929,1548650519][/doublepost]how come you dont queue? why talk so much on the forums when you legit dont do anything on here?

you can type a paragraph but until you actually play ill snooze
shiiiiiit my bad dude, I feel really bad now. I didn't realize that by not playing the game I've kept you snoozing and thus unable to actually gear your twink properly.
why talk so much on the forums when you legit dont do anything on here?
Out of curiosity, what is "doing something" to you? Half-ass gearing a crappy 69 and only queueing 5man groups being carried by the 69s that actually did basic research to gear themselves? Guess I need to get on your level

Users who are viewing this thread