Battleground and Honor Changes on the Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayu, I readed the post you made at the frontpage about something with heirlooms transfered over realms by a Game Master? Do you mean that I can talk with a Game Master and then get my heirlooms and BoA's to other realms?

session said:
Rayu, I readed the post you made at the frontpage about something with heirlooms transfered over realms by a Game Master? Do you mean that I can talk with a Game Master and then get my heirlooms and BoA's to other realms?

I most likely got lucky. But yes I guess it's worth a shot. Just don't delete your BoAs, it's really not going to work 100% of the time. Read the discussion I had with the GM and find a good approach to get a GM to do the same for you.

So are they ever going to make it to where all non xp and xp enabled players can meet on the same battleground? So that the queing for other battlegroups aside from ruin will be viable? What are your facts and opinions on this.

Hurpdurp said:
I guess, you can still discuss stuff though... :p

What's fun about discussing if I don't get a higher post count?

Gnomeslaughter said:
So are they ever going to make it to where all non xp and xp enabled players can meet on the same battleground? So that the queing for other battlegroups aside from ruin will be viable? What are your facts and opinions on this.

My facts and opinions are stated in blogs and posts I've made over the past weeks. Just use the search function and you'll get a whole lot of stuff about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread