Battle standards working?

This is somewhat relative to battle standards. I remember for a while, horde BS were on a 2 minute cool down, while the alliance remained at 10. Did they ever fix that?

I thought each side's BS had a 2 minute CD for the longest time. Horde FC here, battle standard working as intended.

Its lame that Battle Standards only work for the party though. If you are in Group 1 and your FC is in Group 2, he receives no benefit from the BS.

However, if you can't already, next patch I thought I saw something about reorganizing party groups in battlegrounds. I already make my pocket healers carry standards when we queue along with mine. In PuGs I have to think twice about using it though.

wel im glad they fixed the CD

Grabco said:
Am I bugged? two bg's now and BS not working as intendend.

Well, my old Battle Standard seems to be working just fine. But, I don't often use it.

Also, mine is an old-school battle standard. Bought in Vanilla for lots of points, 22.5k or so as I recall. Not like one of these new, cheap, Made in China ones.

-Nomo

Clever pun on MIC. Mine is the Made in Taiwan version, 550 honor, and it works.

Nomohate said:
Well, my old Battle Standard seems to be working just fine. But, I don't often use it.

Also, mine is an old-school battle standard. Bought in Vanilla for lots of points, 22.5k or so as I recall. Not like one of these new, cheap, Made in China ones.

-Nomo

ftw got mine for 15k during bc i have way more of an appreciation for it

Users who are viewing this thread