Battered Junkbox Farm Thread :)

Sorry for asking but how do you find those boxes? Pickpocket the prisoners?

I would consider my math like this. It's a 0.01% chance to get a blue dagger in 1 box and there's 5 different daggers that can be inside. .0001*.2=.002% to get a blackvenom blade. If you use this formula 1 - ( ( 1-x ) ^ y ) to calculate approx box opens to be 100% sure to get one. Where X is the drop chance and Y is number of boxes opened. So to have a 100% chance to get a blackvenom blade you would need to open 850'000 boxes approx.

50000 boxes would equal 63,21% to get a blackvenom blade.

someone correct me if im wrong

Haha wtf you serious?
0.01*0.2=0.002 the drop chance of one BvB.
100/0.002= 50000 is to get 100%.

Like i said the first time.

Therefore it is a probability. So, you can even get it with 1000 boxes, if lucky ofc ... lol.

Any idea on who i should pickpocket for that ? Thanks

Haha wtf you serious?
0.01*0.2=0.002 the drop chance of one BvB.

You're wrong again. Probability has no memory. There's never a 100% chance to get an item that has not 100% drop chance. On your 50000th box there's still a .002% drop chance of a BvB. Your probability of getting a BvB just increases the more boxes you open but there's never a 100% chance of getting it. You could open millions of boxes without seeing it.

No mentions of bis spot to farm it. good.

I got 1 level 11 talon from lock box after 1500 roughly. I just hop server and load gold in battle pets and message people with bvb. Currently rocking 2 bvb. Life is great. 3 free transfer for the win.

You're wrong again. Probability has no memory. There's never a 100% chance to get an item that has not 100% drop chance. On your 50000th box there's still a .002% drop chance of a BvB. Your probability of getting a BvB just increases the more boxes you open but there's never a 100% chance of getting it. You could open millions of boxes without seeing it.

My post was to give people farming an idea how many boxes is needed in an average to get a dagger (out of my own experience farming the dagger). Your calculation is worse case and not even close to the real amount. People saying that they got it in 100 boxes and you saying it might take millions are fools, and that doesn't help someone looking for info on farming.

Why waist time on stupid post bro?

My post was to give people farming an idea how many boxes is needed in an average to get a dagger (out of my own experience farming the dagger). Your calculation is worse case and not even close to the real amount. People saying that they got it in 100 boxes and you saying it might take millions are fools, and that doesn't help someone looking for info on farming.

U have to know Sebs was born to annoy other people. Again: Just dont give a fuck, he's retarded and the worst case scenario what u can get in life. Imagine you're in his position, you probably hang yourself in the forest.

Edit: I can make 5 Blackvenom Blades in 12h lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
U have to know Sebs was born to annoy other people. Again: Just dont give a fuck, he's retarded and the worst case scenario what u can get in life. Imagine you're in his position, you probably hang yourself in the forest.

Edit: I can make 5 Blackvenom Blades in 12h lmao.

You're a duplicating little rat

So did I :^)

Well, you still aren't guaranteed a BvB after 50,000 lockboxes. Your odds are as followed:

P = [1 - (.9999^X)]

X is the number of lockboxes opened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread