Battered Junkbox Farm Thread :)

DetErMegJostein

Burnings lvl 10 Warlock
Upcoming thread to show everything im going to get from doing this. Goal is to get Blackvenom Blade or Talon of Vultros :)
Here is everything so far:

245x Empty Poison Vial
50x Small Pocket Watch
57x Healing Potion
12x Lesser Moonstone
14x Moss Agate

Will be starting from scratch,so not going to count the farming ive done in the past

and for fun, 222x Lucky Charms

Last edited by a moderator:
Stockades Runs:

Run 1 - 17 Boxes
Run 2 - 10 Boxes
Run 3 - 14 Boxes
Run 4 - 6 Boxes
Run 5 - 8 Boxes
Run 6 - 10 Boxes
Run 7 - 17 Boxes
Run 8 - 11 Boxes
Run 9 - 13 Boxes
Run 10 - 15 Boxes
Run 11 - 12 Boxes
Run 12 - 15 Boxes
Run 13 - 17 Boxes
Run 14 - 23 Boxes
Run 15 - 11 Boxes
Run 16 - 16 Boxes
Run 17 - 14 Boxes
Run 18 - 16 Boxes
Run 19 - 16 Boxes
Run 20 - 15 Boxes
Run 21 - 7 Boxes
Run 22 - 9 Boxes
Run 23 - 11 Boxes
Run 24 - 22 Boxes
Run 25 - 7 Boxes
Run 26 - 16 Boxes
Run 27 - 17 Boxes
Run 28 - 10 Boxes
Run 29 - 15 Boxes
Run 30 - 13 Boxes
Run 31 - 14 Boxes
Run 32 - 14 Boxes
Run 33 - 16 Boxes
Run 34 - 15 Boxes

You mean to say that talon of vultros can be contained inside boxes pick pocketed from mobs in stockades?

You mean to say that talon of vultros can be contained inside boxes pick pocketed from mobs in stockades?

Yes, along with Blackfang, Blackvenom Blade , Doomspike, etc. But the Talon you get from Junkboxes is another one that requires level 11 to use. Meanwhile the one that drops from the mob requires level 7.

If you would use both of them on a Assassin rogue, it would be deadly.

WOW Why is'mt it mentioned on Wowhead? I once snagged Talon of Vultros lvl 7 from AH for 50g and resold for 1.7k

Attachments

• STV JUNKBOX.jpg
    STV JUNKBOX.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 444
  • STV JUNKBOX BAG.jpg
    STV JUNKBOX BAG.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 241
  • BFD.jpg
    BFD.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 462
  • STOCKADES JUNKBOX .jpg
    STOCKADES JUNKBOX .jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 355
BvB is the rarest twink item in the game that you still can farm. This is my experience in the matter:

To get a rare item from the Junkboxes is a 0.01% (10 000 boxes), a normal world drop. The thing that makes the farm so hard is that 5 different daggers that can drop from the boxes. So to get a BvB you will need to at least farm 10k to 50k boxes depending on your luck.

Doing this in Stockade like most people do, it will take a LONG time. The average is 12 boxes a run and a 120 ea hour (cus of lockouts). So thats 84h's to 416h's farming or 830 to 4160 runs in Stockade.

Good luck / Best regards, Kleptro

BvB is the rarest twink item in the game that you still can farm. This is my experience in the matter:

To get a rare item from the Junkboxes is a 0.01% (10 000 boxes), a normal world drop. The thing that makes the farm so hard is that 5 different daggers that can drop from the boxes. So to get a BvB you will need to at least farm 10k to 50k boxes depending on your luck.

Doing this in Stockade like most people do, it will take a LONG time. The average is 12 boxes a run and a 120 ea hour (cus of lockouts). So thats 84h's to 416h's farming or 830 to 4160 runs in Stockade.

Good luck / Best regards, Kleptro

No it doesn't work like that.

No it doesn't work like that.

I have farmed 2 BvB's with 3 level 60+ rogues doing 30 stockade runs ea hour. Average drops compare to looted boxes came down to 10k boxes for one dagger. As i said that's from my experience.

I have farmed 2 BvB's with 3 level 60+ rogues doing 30 stockade runs ea hour. Average drops compare to looted boxes came down to 10k boxes for one dagger. As i said that's from my experience.

Just don't give a fuck for Sebs. Just commentating like always...short and cool as possible with no knowledge of anything!

But thank you for sharing your experience.

Let these sucker talk crap, just desperate becoz he had not seen a bvb yet lmao.

Sebs btw u hate me but still private messaging me and asking to get some twink items.

Damn, you must be in such a bad shape.

Greetings,

Just don't give a fuck for Sebs. Just commentating like always...short and cool as possible with no knowledge of anything!

But thank you for sharing your experience.

Let these sucker talk crap, just desperate becoz he had not seen a bvb yet lmao.

Sebs btw u hate me but still private messaging me and asking to get some twink items.

Damn, you must be in such a bad shape.

Greetings,

wat

What an Attitude. How come this 'thing' hasn't been warned yet? And BvB is the best Blade out there.

I would consider my math like this. It's a 0.01% chance to get a blue dagger in 1 box and there's 5 different daggers that can be inside. .0001*.2=.002% to get a BvB. If you use this formula 1 - ( ( 1-x ) ^ y ) to calculate the percentage of you getting a BvB depending on how many boxes you open. Where X is the drop chance and Y is number of boxes opened. So to have a 99.99% chance to get a BvB you would need to open 465'000 boxes approx.

50000 boxes would equal 63,21% to get a BvB.

Someone correct me if im wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread