Bat Stun is supposed to require level 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
copymachine said:
My bet is you lose alot of bets.

And: this thread needs more inconsequential groupies.

And: I have played with your "legend" on both Horde and Alliance. The ONLY thing consistent about his play is his selfishness. How many games have you been two-capped on and ultimately won? For me personally, more than I could possibly calculate. Let this happen to your bj target, and he is swiftly ghost.

As far as a duel, I have found him innumerable times mid on even footing. Without backup or a healer, he drops hotter than a whore on nickel night.

Next.

Copymachine, I applaud your skillful use of vernacular and sexual pleasantries. Can we be friends?

This thread is getting off the topic that Hunters still need Sonic Blast removed from bats until level 20 =)

blizz will end up waiting until next major patch

threesets said:
blizz will end up waiting until next major patch

That's usually the case. But who knows, maybe they'll decide to do something sooner, for once.

Rivfader said:
Only the best players have haters, guess that's why everyone likes me :p

I love you.

Rivfader said:
Only the best players have haters, guess that's why everyone likes me :p

Shit, I must have some untapped source of awesomeness that I have yet to tap into... thanks for the enlightenment!

lindenkron said:
Shit, I must have some untapped source of awesomeness that I have yet to tap into... thanks for the enlightenment!

you guys should appreciate, in EU, you don't even have to be awesome to have haters, people will hate you if you play hunter, mage, rogue, paladin or priest, just because "they're too op", and the rest of the classes will just be flamed because "the class is broken and they should reroll"..

Bring back the pet abilities - nerf the hunter abilities

I disagree that sonic blast should be removed. ALL pet abilities should be brought back. Pre cata lots of hunter pets had a range of abilities and you actually had some choice as to how you would play your game. Getting rid of all the different pet abilities (except bat) has made the "countering" rather boring.

IMO the problem is not the pet - it is the hunter with the incredible range of abilities @19 which allow them to pretty much destroy anyone in WSG.

Ioerror said:
I disagree that sonic blast should be removed. ALL pet abilities should be brought back. Pre cata lots of hunter pets had a range of abilities and you actually had some choice as to how you would play your game. Getting rid of all the different pet abilities (except bat) has made the "countering" rather boring.

IMO the problem is not the pet - it is the hunter with the incredible range of abilities @19 which allow them to pretty much destroy anyone in WSG.

Your arguing that hunters need to keep a toolbox ability with pets, yet also arguing that hunters having too many abilities in their toolbox is the problem with them?

Hunters have too big a toolbox, bat stun is the only thing that is likely to be removed any time soon since it's a bug instead of intended design.

cinderblok said:
Your arguing that hunters need to keep a toolbox ability with pets, yet also arguing that hunters having too many abilities in their toolbox is the problem with them?

Toolbox for HUNTER (only)= too much

Toolbox for pet (only) = too little :) - I'd like to see the diversity of pets once more - right now there is only one that is used since it's the only one with an ability.

Overall toolbox - hunter with pet = way too much

Overall:

1. ---> I'd rather have pet options pre cata.

2. Hunter (only) abilities nerf @19.

Another reason to believe that Sonic Blast isn't intended below level 20 is when you put it on your bar it falls off unless you're level 20 or higher.

Anyways, keep the GM tickets and Bug Report topics coming. They should remove it in patch 4.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread