Bat Stun is supposed to require level 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
All other pet abilities require level 20, BUT Sonic Blast. If you look on Wowhead it shows that Sonic Blast requires level 20! Therefor I have concluded that it must be a bug that Sonic Blast does not require level 20.

Please open up GM tickets and make post in the Bug Report section on the WoW forums so that they fix this.

This fix would be a step in the right direction for 19 Hunters.

So cats prowl has been fixed (?), what about dragonhawks sp buff?

Those are the only pets Blizz didn't make lvl 20 last time.

Ive already done this about 2 weeks ago.

Yes, prowl is gone btw. I hope stun gets removed so I can use echeeyakee for looks.

Submitting a bug report with a GM now...

It kind of freaked me out how fast I got a response, but then I remembered I worked in the word "stuck" cleverly.

Tendron said:
Submitting a bug report with a GM now...

It kind of freaked me out how fast I got a response, but then I remembered I worked in the word "stuck" cleverly.

"Please help me as I am stuck and do not know what to do about this situation" is the line I always use. Lol

Had a super sleuth GM who said, "Oh and before we go our separate ways, you've used the word "stuck" in your last 6 petitions, cut the shit out."

Opinion said:
Had a super sleuth GM who said, "Oh and before we go our separate ways, you've used the word "stuck" in your last 6 petitions, cut the shit out."

^^ Lol'd. Screenshot?

Put in a ticket. On a side note whats the the Pizza and Beau wannabes on Cenarius? Its weird...

Opinion said:

Someone needs to sitcky this info, under a guard for actually getting gms to respond.

Every time I try to get help it takes 3 friggin days.

Opinion said:

lolwut?

Anyways on topic, I figured it required level 20 because of all the other pet abilities. Thanks for the info. Off to send in a petition now.

Mnkey said:
...On a side note whats the the Pizza and Beau wannabes on Cenarius? Its weird...

How so? In that they are all running around as pretty little Blood Elves now or that they are all basically fodder without a pocket healer?

Obviously this is a pretty noble act for the bracket, I dont know of too many other players who would hurt their class to make things more fair/fun. Thanks Pizza for getting this all started. Good hunters dont need it anyhow, but it does improve things for everyone else.8)

pilgrim said:
Obviously this is a pretty noble act for the bracket, I dont know of too many other players who would hurt their class to make things more fair/fun. Thanks Pizza for getting this all started. Good hunters dont need it anyhow, but it does improve things for everyone else.8)

I would love to see this change! Now the no-skill hunters wont faceroll everyone else as easy XD. Petitioned

Reaper said:
I would love to see this change! Now the no-skill hunters wont faceroll everyone else as easy XD. Petitioned
i'm kind of taking offense to this... i'm a no-skill hunter, but i've always used the seagull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread