Basically Casual

AriesMouse

Legend
New to this site, and I feel a little dense for not having found it sooner.

I've been a generally casual player for a long time, and that includes some casual twinking (I've yet to try EXP off brackets, as I wouldn't want to hinder my team with my lack of experience/BiS nonsense).

I am starting to think about trying more serious exp off twinking, though it'll be a while before I'm comfortable with it. the last serious twink I had was in BC, 19 bracket, leg enchants and all. Miss those days.

Still figuring the site out, so expect to see me lost and in the wrong board on more than one occasion. Not matter how hard I try, I always managed to post something in the wrong place at least once.

~Casual Derp.

Welcome, and don't worry. :)

Hope you enjoy TI, as long as you don't intentionally post in the wrong place I think you should always be fine. ;)

If it's not malicious stuff just gets moved if someone reports it for being in the wrong place.

Also read your confusion regarding 10 posts in the other thread, there's no hurry in getting 10 posts either if you don't want to start a thread yet.

Anyway, good luck finding everything and good luck on your future twink(s)!

I do love that option to just move things. I'll try to get a good idea of the lay out of the forums though. It all looks really nice/organized (what few other forums I've been on have been pretty big cluster fucks, pardon my language). Also, thank you. Looking forward to being active here, the community seems pretty awesome thus far. :3

Forgot to check the forum for a couple days, been busy.
Still debating if I want to spam around for the remainder of my 10 posts needed, or if I should just wait and be lazy.

Nah. Just run around the site and get yourself familiar with it. Hop into a few threads that peak your interest and join the convesation. Will have your ten in no time at all.

Users who are viewing this thread