Basic Things Hunters shouldn't do but do any way

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's 99% class and 1% skill then how come hunters still have problems with these things, the truth is you need Luck, Armor, and Skill, your class helps only a little, cause it's how you play your class.

If your going to troll please do it somewhere else
If you don't know what trolling in then you should look it up

Please like it if you think it's good

oh_god_why_guy_rage_face_meme_poster-rc383aa28a2e04ebb908b464c77ece243_a21y_400.jpg

I really disliked the part where you think they shouldn't be using anything like Deviate Delight because they don't have BiS / BoA and that they shouldn't transmogrify if it's not BiS. This is your opinion, who cares?

That's really all I have to say about this thread though lol.

The problem with using those is that your using gold if your going to get them on the Auction House, and if your going to get them yourselves your wasting time where on the other hand you could be gaining honor and justice points to get heirlooms and become twinked.

This is meant for if you do one of those things.

A person who is experienced at this will not start off by going after rare spawns to get rare items, it's common knowledge

Lol stop trolling on this tread go annoy someone else.

Why do you go onto threads and annoy the people who right about them, maybe you should try to make a thread of your own, then i'll troll on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread