Baron Mount Solo possible?

can't get Hellscream 2h heirloom anymore right? don't know why blizzard disable that...
and btw, if it's single 2h weapon, you can enchant both hands? never played warrior before thx

The whole problem is that you are restricted after item level 50 from using some of the cool old world enchants. Either use the scroll on ANY heirloom weapon for your spec on a low level character then mail it to your twink or you could enchant Legion Artifacts before you add relics to them, I think they are ilvl25 when you get them. I put a couple of blue relics from dungeons on my fury artifact and they went past the threshold.

Fun fact1 You can get dual enchants on feral and guardian artifacts that way.
Fun fact2 You can use artifacts regardless of spec. So you can switch between feral and guardian artifacts for both specs. Or switch to weapon and shield for a warrior,

The Hellscream heirlooms are nice and all but tbh most of your damage will come from lifestealing procs anyway and those scale with only vers and crit. Haste might be doing something but I'm not sure. Feel free to use normal looms or Legion artifacts.

I wonder is siphoning is that much worse than lifestealing? since 2 socket heirloom is no longer available, guess I have to settle for 33 ilvl blues if want to use lifestealing

Siphoning adds a very small amount of leech like 1-2% and it's not worth it. Mending or something else that can heal you on proc is more effective.

For those of you who are more experienced, besides warrior Whirlwind and monk Crane Kick, which abilities can cause multiple procs of weapon enchants quickly?

took me about 5 years solo grinding to get the mount.

only to get in a 5 man dungeon while leveling my warlock.

btw, at least 2 people in that group were salty i got it in the run.

To further elaborate on why I personally choose to focus on versatility is that as a dps or healing spec, that's the only way to gain survivability while also gaining a catch-all damage buff. Tank specs are a lot more nuanced and can benefit more from other stats.

Good luck farming and have fun twinking.

I was farming the runeblade from baron a few days ago and the mount dropped twice within my first 10 runs or so. Weird because I also spent many hours farming it years ago now it dropped twice unexpectedly like that.

The whole problem is that you are restricted after item level 50 from using some of the cool old world enchants. Either use the scroll on ANY heirloom weapon for your spec on a low level character then mail it to your twink or you could enchant Legion Artifacts before you add relics to them, I think they are ilvl25 when you get them. I put a couple of blue relics from dungeons on my fury artifact and they went past the threshold.

Fun fact1 You can get dual enchants on feral and guardian artifacts that way.
Fun fact2 You can use artifacts regardless of spec. So you can switch between feral and guardian artifacts for both specs. Or switch to weapon and shield for a warrior,

The Hellscream heirlooms are nice and all but tbh most of your damage will come from lifestealing procs anyway and those scale with only vers and crit. Haste might be doing something but I'm not sure. Feel free to use normal looms or Legion artifacts.

Siphoning adds a very small amount of leech like 1-2% and it's not worth it. Mending or something else that can heal you on proc is more effective.

For those of you who are more experienced, besides warrior Whirlwind and monk Crane Kick, which abilities can cause multiple procs of weapon enchants quickly?

so enchant on warrior both hands will stack? I wonder if force multiplier will stack if put on both 2h weapons
also I just saw 20 level fury with lifesteal enchant on both vendor heirloom axes at ilevel 54, how could that happen? I thought lifesteal max ilvl is 50? guess he used lower level toon, enchanted, the mailed it? the enchant then still works?
thanks

so enchant on warrior both hands will stack? I wonder if force multiplier will stack if put on both 2h weapons
also I just saw 20 level fury with lifesteal enchant on both vendor heirloom axes at ilevel 54, how could that happen? I thought lifesteal max ilvl is 50? guess he used lower level toon, enchanted, the mailed it? the enchant then still works?
thanks
Force multiplyer does not stack. If you intend to use bfa enchants because of how easy it is to apply, you would want to use a second enchant instead like gale force striking off hand to boost your attack speed.

And yes enchant lifesteal on low level then mail it back, the enchant still works.

I mean epics not from WoD, 47ilvl epics from classic or quests

yeah, just saw the protection warrior don't even get a weapon drop from available dungeons in Wod, one hand axe that drops for pally doesn't drop for protection warrior??? how come

thanks
Lifestealing is not a "buff" proc enchant, it works more like an extra Shadow damage component per hit so enchanting both weapons will have a more hit chances.

It only procs on 'melee' hits and I've only tested it on Fury and somewhat on Monk with crane kick, but I can imagine it works for things like Flurry for rogues and similar class abilities.

classic dungeons drop epics? I only saw a couple rare ones, not the norm, and 20 can't do raids...
Yes, some. Blackrock depths, Stratholme and Zulfarrak do have some epics (ironfoe, circlet of flame, Rivendare blade, book of the dead, Sulthraze which you combine from the 2 weps in zul farrak)

Users who are viewing this thread