Bankbeauty Guide Making for Level 10 - Suggestion

So I just posted a new guide for level 10, this time not a gear one but a paladin one. It's about speccing for level 10 Paladin, I hope you enjoy. While doing this I had an idea.

Basically each week, I'll be adding a new Guide relevant for level 10 twinking. There's just no guide on TI and I think it's important for the community. I hope some of you will start doing it but until then, I'll be tking suggestion and will take my favorite and post a guide of it each week.

So I'm asking you guys to tell me what do you want to see in the next guide, PvP Guide, PvE guide, Twinking guide, Gearing Guide, Class guide, Whatever, I will do it. Thanks a lot.

bankbeauty said:
So I just posted a new guide for level 10, It's about speccing for level 10 Paladin

Oh yes spending 1 talent point is relly hard, can i haz guide for it?

I'm sure it focuses more on proper gear selection based on the talent tree you choose.

Stunggix said:
Oh yes spending 1 talent point is relly hard, can i haz guide for it?

Looks like someone doesn't understand the point of Cata Talent tree. It's not about the point, I only put a sentence for the point you should take, I'm really not focusing on the point, I'm focusing on the tree to take. It's not only a point, it's about choosing betweek templar's Verdict + Ret advantage, Avenger's shield+ Prot advantage and Holy Shock + Holy advantage. Speccing correctly can literally make you win or not a fight.

Edit: P.s, you aren't forced to look at my guide or to comment about them, if you like it, I'm happy, if not let me know what you don't like, but if you do, atleast explain me why or make a constructive critism. Thanks

-bankbeauty-

BuFro said:
cool! i am workin on my 10 paly to xfer to BoF, and have only done rogue, so, ima check it out :)

Like I said it's a lot of text, but if you can manage to understand your class it's pretty much unbeatable in duel

I beg you to not make a 10 mage guide, I am in the middle of making one and I need to edit it soon, have been busy lately.

Shammy guide plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x10

^^ I'll write a shammy guide sometime this week. Going away for the weekend but it might be up on friday.

Hugzlol said:
Shaman guide FTW, i want one (Enhance)

if you want you can armory sahm alli medivh, dont think i wear boa cloak/helm atm but this gives a nice idea of the gears for enh. Oh and fell free to tell me gears improve i could get.

Would love a guide for a resto shammy, currently farming agms for him on another server, and once that's done would love to have a new guide to gear him with =)

Users who are viewing this thread