Balance druid suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudgee

So I’m a little off track with balance set for my druid. Currently I’m wearing dreadmist cap, thick bronze neck, ironfeather shoulders, boa caster cape, ironfeather chest, uninsured bracers. Headmaster’s charge staff. Double agm. Stillwaters signet. Garrosh’s pardon. Spidersilk boots. Godfreys britches. Vigorous belt of bandit. Jutebraids. (sorry for not linking armory but I swap out gear a lot and wasn’t sure if id have right gear on).. I was doing quests line for merger boots. Got to final quests and realized the nice bracers (3 int 3 stam 3 hit). I have no access to aquarius belt, and I’m also a little off on what belt I should be wearing too.

so would the 3 hit from bracers benefit me more than merger boots would? And any suggestions on belt. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Nudge said:
So I’m a little off track with balance set for my druid. Currently I’m wearing dreadmist cap, thick bronze neck, ironfeather shoulders, boa caster cape, ironfeather chest, uninsured bracers. Headmaster’s charge staff. Double agm. Stillwaters signet. Garrosh’s pardon. Spidersilk boots. Godfreys britches. Vigorous belt of bandit. Jutebraids. (sorry for not linking armory but I swap out gear a lot and wasn’t sure if id have right gear on).. I was doing quests line for merger boots. Got to final quests and realized the nice bracers (3 int 3 stam 3 hit). I have no access to aquarius belt, and I’m also a little off on what belt I should be wearing too.

so would the 3 hit from bracers benefit me more than merger boots would? And any suggestions on belt. Thanks in advance for any replies.

With no aquarius I would go slippers of unturned loyalties or spider silk and lavishly jeweled ring in place of seal. Alternatively if you spec balance of power you could pick up leather BoA helm + 4 stats to chest would give you 4 hit and then you could finish up with the 3 hit from lavish. Lastly you could use GSoJ + balance of power with just +4 stats to chest to hit cap.

With no aquarius I would use the bandit belt instead of vision, crit is very important.

My druid is in my sig btw.

Alright, I suggest you to take my advice on druid on what works for me. The gear I currently got equipped is quite ok and atleast gets me hitcapped, Will change the gloves to wolf riders once I get the crit enchant on. About the belt that I guess is personal. I would want to try to get the 8sta 2 int belt to check for survivability when the aimed shot hunters are in bgs, but dont got that. Else kellers girdle or probably the vigorous belt im currently wearing. It is wether or not you think that putting a talent into the spirit is worth it or not, which is subjective imo. Im pretty awkward to the gear and skillbuild im currently working with and was more pleased with the last one, all though this one might got potential?

Armory link: Imnaked @ Balnazzar - Game - World of Warcraft

Will probably switch out the neck once I can play again. But I suggest you to grab different gears and see what works for you personally. Also, use this: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/19-twink-guides/8017-19-druid-guide.html guide as guidelines. But all in all I think you lose alot with taking the spirit hit buffer, but that might also be because im a troll race. Might be abit hypocrythical because I felt more comfy in the spirit hit specc, but as I (didnt?) mention, im pretty new to how druids works nowadays at 19.

But try to mix the gear up until your happy with it and feel like you are not sacrificing too much stats for hitrating.

Warm regards

Twinkensteinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread