Backup / updates / requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
France isnt the country thats spent 16 years and trillions of dollars to beat a bunch of goat herders armed with 1980s soviet tech.
Who literally got completely baited into a war of attrition as they intended to do them from day 1.

Probably the dumbest move since the Vietnam "war".

France isnt the country thats spent 16 years and trillions of dollars to beat a bunch of goat herders armed with 1980s soviet tech.

Who literally got completely baited into a war of attrition as they intended to do them from day 1.

Probably the dumbest move since the Vietnam "war".

France did have some royal fks up in Vietnam though.

The DPRK did pretty well, as well. Aiding in air support.

why is a mod actively participating in off-topic/derailment of a thread

it was actually a chore reading through what i missed since last night

Just think, if your favorite ex-moderator actually bought the site he wouldn't even be a mod.

Everyone that took this off topic should be BANNED. I hope that’s in the new upcoming rules and guidelines.

Everyone that took this off topic should be BANNED. I hope that’s in the new upcoming rules and guidelines.

Agreed they’re clearly breaking community guidelines of going off topic. However, when you got a mod as a friend it ain’t that hard to finesse your way out or abuse power.

u guys are lucky burg isnt a mod anymore he would be abusing that sht more than the insecure jew and lord idiot

I'm glad some of you were able to release some pent up anger, seemed neccissary. Going to close this thread as it's no longer productive. Keep in mind that not much has been getting moderated lately as a sort of grace period, that will be changing soon and the toxic and abusive comments won't be tolerated, however banter will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread