<Backpeddlers> Recruiting on The Maelstrom-EU

Chazit

Legend
Backpeddlers is a level 70 twink guild who aims to put The Maelstrom on the world map for twinking! We are looking for skilled induviduals for Rated Battlegrounds, Raids, Arenas and other fun to join us!

To give you a little information about The Maelstrom, we are a medium-high populated server with nearly equal alliance-horde ballance. The community is reasonably troll free and most people are very pleasant. We are currently rated 4th best in the world for pve top level progress with 3 guilds in the top 50, 2 in the top 30. There are often alot of top level pugs for mains if you want to bring them over and trade chat is always buzzing.

About the guild:

- Newly started but allready containing a core of skilled people

- Comes with a leader with past leadership experience and also a tight Officer group

- Guild Ventrillo with enough spots to hold a raid and more!

Please feel free to post here or apply to us as:

Backpeddlers - The Maelstrom - WoW - Guild Hosting - Guild Launch

Thanks alot

-Chazit

Chazit said:
Backpeddlers is a level 70 twink guild who aims to put The Maelstrom on the world map for twinking! We are looking for skilled induviduals for Rated Battlegrounds, Raids, Arenas and other fun to join us!

To give you a little information about The Maelstrom, we are a medium-high populated server with nearly equal alliance-horde ballance. The community is reasonably troll free and most people are very pleasant. We are currently rated 4th best in the world for pve top level progress with 3 guilds in the top 50, 2 in the top 30. There are often alot of top level pugs for mains if you want to bring them over and trade chat is always buzzing.

About the guild:

- Newly started but allready containing a core of skilled people

- Comes with a leader with past leadership experience and also a tight Officer group

- Guild Ventrillo with enough spots to hold a raid and more!

Please feel free to post here or apply to us as:

Backpeddlers - The Maelstrom - WoW - Guild Hosting - Guild Launch

Thanks alot

-Chazit

Cant find you on armory.

Guild was started literaly a few hours ago, armoury probably hasnt updated at this point, website is up and rearing tho.

why would i troll about this o_O?

Chazit said:
Guild was started literaly a few hours ago, armoury probably hasnt updated at this point, website is up and rearing tho.

why would i troll about this o_O?

Oh alright than, ill wait !

lolItsMutank said:
ugh another guild that was yet to establish any foundation

Not positive => that's the door.

Because i am keep to get the twinking scene going on my server and i say this as a good way to advertise that. i am not asking anyone to do anything but am jsut puting the information out there.

-Chazit

Users who are viewing this thread