Back to videos

DexaQT

Grandfathered
Heya, Dexa/Kieran here.

As you could probably see in the title i will be starting to make some videos, this is due to Pre-patch and me getting more motivation to show off the editing i've practiced since my last video!

I'm really siked about this and hope everyone will like my future projects.

Stay tuned :)

Few weeks ago you said u were u gonna quit WoW and now u are making another vid. I wonder when the next quit thread is gonna be made.
Changed my mind, better stick around for prepatch. And why not go back to videos :)

Heya, Dexa/Kieran here.

As you could probably see in the title i will be starting to make some videos, this is due to Pre-patch and me getting more motivation to show off the editing i've practiced since my last video!

I'm really siked about this and hope everyone will like my future projects.

Stay tuned :)
Just go easy on the editing please xD

i was the same. quitting,bay friends,coming back,quitting,bay friends,coming back.....until i sold my gaming computer.
Difference between you and him is that you actually quit for a while I assume, he quits for a week or 2-3 or maybe even not this time and then he instantly comes back lmao

Difference between you and him is that you actually quit for a while I assume, he quits for a week or 2-3 or maybe even not this time and then he instantly comes back lmao
I had quit for awhile, 3-4 months or so.

Just go easy on the editing please xD
Yeah, in my 1-2 years of editing i've now learned a fast pace editing, rather more like Xuen 3, with a bit of Thyraz his touch.

That's my style atm, so really:
No effects, good camera usage, some machinima inbetween, and some nice fast pace edits. I will give a small intro/previet (30 seconds) Of what my new projects will look like rather than the dogshit i had produced before.

Users who are viewing this thread