Back from break

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
Wanted to wait until I was sure before I said anything. I am back from a year and a half hiatus. Ive been back for like two weeks or so. If anyone wants to get ahold of me to play some games, please do. I’ve been queuing pugs a lot on my garbage horde rogue to make him not so garbage (BG gear). Also have ally.
I’m playing with Keefers, which is where 99% of my previous guild is. Get at me.
Discord: Jamesb#4366

Finner sends his best wishes

0483f2b648dcc986d01385062052ae1c.svg

wNSa8dh.png

Welcome back! You did much better than I expected you to going off the old days.

wNSa8dh.png

Welcome back! You did much better than I expected you to going off the old days.
gg big dog, i swapped to ally that game after they lost 3 in a row to help balance. Until you can swap to the underdog side and actually affect the game dont @ me, shitter. did u actually win a single premade before you got laughed out? or is all you have screenies of pugs? Dont even bother cuz im not replying unless u wanna schedule a 10v10.

Reactions: MYT
gg big dog, i swapped to ally that game after they lost 3 in a row to help balance. Until you can swap to the underdog side and actually affect the game dont @ me, shitter. did u actually win a single premade before you got laughed out? or is all you have screenies of pugs? Dont even bother cuz im not replying unless u wanna schedule a 10v10.
I mean yeah? As a part of old Havoc we beat you guys all the times in premades to the point your guildies would come into our disc saying the n word over and over trying to get our streamers banned. Laughed out? I quit the game in classic when covid changed things for everyone and when I came back Havoc was gone and Spacebar was on Mankrik. Which btw I *do* switch to my ally toons on Mankrik. Sooo good try you racist shitter lol.

Not in an active twink roster atm cuz im not leaving Herod and you know as a former Herod player yourself that most people did indeed leave. But better yet, lets 1v1 on stump bud.

Also look at Superflea in that SS. He didnt make excuses, he went out and performed vs an overwhelming force, putting up highest overall damage done in the game. What'd you do other than get wrecked everytime I saw you?

EDIT: Whats your horde toon/server? When I see you from now on I can make sure to hop on alli and pwn you regardless of the game around us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread