B.Y.O.G - Thursday nights - Real Ids & SS

Been updating the real ids as i get them in thru mail , here or wow forums. thank you for supporting as i stated before guilds are not required for thursdays. this is to strength pugs as well as guilds :)

For daily pugging and thursdays

Got my real id working, woot. Will be re-adding. I will only have people on real if you are a GM or group with me regularly in games. I don't need to add people I don't group with or QQ. If I play you and if your on my real id - proper etiquette is after game is GG, nothing else and before game GL. Sounds simple

I will be adding people tonight I more than likely wont play this thursday i may be running late due to irl awesome event. Sanctuary may run Alliance or Horde.

on that note since Thursdays are working and lack of premading in all 24 guilds is non existant. I am pushing more friendly Thursday games with Guildies and real Ids and building relationships with real Ids and other friendly guilds. For guilds looking to Premade all I can say is GL finding someone on either side :)

Thanks goes out to all my Guildies I am looking to run more, since my real id has been fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the bracket.

Updated: I more than likely will miss Thursday or run late. Have fun everyone. Due to me not running groups I have no idea if Sanctuåry will run Ally or Horde or what times they will run.

Sanctuary will be running Alliance and Horde. Thank you to all the pugs lvl 20 p2p & 24s who have been Queing on Thursdays.

Sanc Ally is running currently. Metro is starting up horde group add him if u need a group on horde side.

Metro - Tex#1919

Let the games begin :)

my group is 3-0 now, been in some real close clutch wins! tonight is awesome so far. 2 of the 3 were horde 5 mans too!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_082213_192714.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_082213_192714.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 219
you guys had way more dps then us, no way we could physically beat your comp... yolo! dont be mad, that spot is not a glitch, anyone can get there. yall were doing fine killing derp too! just we were healing him out the ass. gg though!

Don't think anyone that runs w/ Dimple has a right to call out anyone else on cheap comps lol. I'm not mad, and yes dimple it is technically an exploit. Keep telling yourself w/ you need to though. It was a way fun game, and I enjoyed watching Dimple die as he tried to LoS around corners like a derp.

Users who are viewing this thread