B.Y.O.G - Thursday nights - Real Ids & SS

1st B.Y.O.G. Thursday Nights started off slow at 7pm central time but did well and went until 1am central time. This event is to promote once a night a higher % to run into more competitive games thru premade 5 mans or 2 - 5mans or 10 man group ( 24 or f2ps are welcomed to join ) . No guild is required to participate. I did see a few 24s solo que. So to help them i will keep up with a real id list so everybody can find a way to get in a group and join in on the fun.

Games are from 7pm-11pm+ central time every Thursday

Horde side ran 3 - 10 mans / a few 5 mans

Alliance side ran 1 - 10 man & a few 5mans. Get the word out / put it on guild calenders

Screen shots of wins and loses are encourage, no flaming, lets keep this thread clean. Will be creating real id list to encourage more 5 man groups on thursday. Thanks goes out to everyone who came.

Last edited by a moderator:
re: B.Y.O.G - Thursday nights - Real Ids & SS

Hey guys...was hoping to see more teams out tonight but I suppose these things take some time to get going. Here are some good games from the night!

View attachment 2603

View attachment 2605

Best Games of the night!

View attachment 2606

View attachment 2607 - This was the only game we lost all night and we lost in the last 10-15 seconds of the game...GG to you guys for playing a hell of a game!

Hope to see more Alliance groups next week!

Just wait till next week.
Things should get interesting ;)

@ Jinx
One hell of a match. Way to catch me off guard. You guys had a really solid comp, hats off.

Contacted 2 -3 members from best in show to try to get to que more 5-10 mans on alliance side, also will try to get ahold of skullandbones / Tgods guild. Also would love to see some pony slaystation people. Will try to work on sanctuary alliance groups running as well in next week or 2.

Thanks goes out to Lith ,Jinx, any Sanctuary members on ally or horde also I think I heard duo had a group going. For any guilds interested at this event to guild calendars.

Special shout outs to any f2ps such as Ap Ally who qued

Tex#1919 horde only atm. Have ally spriest but dont play due to lack of fun factor. Well geared hunter and restro druid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Lithology#1341

I'm pretty confident we'll be able to field 2 separate 5 mans for this coming Thursday. (Will not be trying to sync for a 10 man)

Lithology#1341

I'm pretty confident we'll be able to field 2 separate 5 mans for this coming Thursday. (Will not be trying to sync for a 10 man)

Kinda hoping nobody is looking to sync for 10 mans kinda defeats the purpose IMO 5 mans are much more fun anyways.

best in show will have atleast 1 5man going maybe 2 seperate 5 mans not gonna sync for 10 man tho probly
also can we get this going on saturdays too XD

Im looking to still reach out to a few more GM's of other guilds about this event and once this has been going on for regular basis and the summer is over. We can look at a possible 2nd night in future after summer is over and new patch is released.

We are also encouraging p2p 20's with restrictions to make a 24 or 20 p2p with no restriction to join in the fun and group up in 5mans - 10 mans as well.

Users who are viewing this thread