EU+US Azshara High Level Transmog

I guess that would depend on how many other "Bugged NPCs" are hiding out there dropping higher-level 'mogs in lowbie zones... ;)

From talking to Rhae yesterday, we concluded that only zones that changed significantly during the Cataclysm are going to show this artefact, and then only the ones that now scale to 20 are going to have gear we can use.

Something that occurred to me to wonder, though, is if one were to kill a rare in a zone where the lowest the zone scales to is 25, would the gear they drop be scaled down to 25 (the zone's lower limit) or to 20 (the killing character's level)? If there are any zones that scale to 25 that we could easily try this on, we might be able to stretch upward a little higher in the mogs we can get.
[doublepost=1570082967,1570082791][/doublepost]Adding: I would like to put together a hunting party on Aerie Peak to hit Arathi Highlands, Northern Stranglethorn, or Southern Barrens in search of a level 25 rare mob, to see what level armor it drops.

[...] if one were to kill a rare in a zone where the lowest the zone scales to is 25, would the gear they drop be scaled down to 25 (the zone's lower limit) or to 20 (the killing character's level)?
Anytime that the zone "floor" exceeds your character-level, it takes precedence in any NPC/gear scaling-calculations. ;)

That being said... it is still possible for NPCs to drop items with rLvls that are 6-7 levels "below" them, but it's considerably less-frequent than the more level-appropriate scaling. So yeah, there are some 'mogs to be claimed in the "25-Zones"... but it's a slow grind. :confused:

...I suppose it's also worth reiterating that some special items "scale exactly to level" (e.g., "Chance to be Epic" upgrades), and as such will never scale below the zone "floor". :p

Anytime that the zone "floor" exceeds your character-level, it takes precedence in any NPC/gear scaling-calculations. ;)

I hear you, but we also know that something's going on in these zones that doesn't seem normal. So the chance exists. It'd be worth trying it out, IMO.
[doublepost=1570110734,1570101652][/doublepost]So I guess I just learned something? I'm in Arathi Highlands, and I found a rare mob, and it dropped Ivycloth Bracelets of the Aurora. Arathi scales from 25 to 60. This wrist armor was iLvl 24, requiring level 21.

I thought that was strange until I considered... the mobs were not all scaled to 25 either. Apparently if you go in a zone whose "floor" is above your level, it doesn't scale to the zone's floor... it just simply doesn't scale -at all-. It's just as it was pre-scaling.

[...] It'd be worth trying it out, IMO.
Absolutely! "More data" is always better than "less data", regardless of the "experiment"... go nuts! :D

[...] I'm in Arathi Highlands, and I found a rare mob, and it dropped Ivycloth Bracelets of the Aurora. Arathi scales from 25 to 60. This wrist armor was iLvl 24, requiring level 21. I thought that was strange until I considered... the mobs were not all scaled to 25 either. [...]

Umm... everything you just described fits precisely within the normal parameters for "content scaled to 25" (whether that be a Lvl-20-toon in a "25-60 Zone", or a Lvl-25-toon in a "20-60 Zone").
  • NPCs are scaled to approximately Lvl-25...
  • Item-types dropped are appropriate for Lvl-25 (unlike the bugged "Azshara Rares")...
  • The equipment dropped is most-commonly scaled to be r21//i24 (sometimes slightly higher/lower)...
There are also some "exceptions" you can watch for:
  • Old "legacy" NPCs that can drop unscaled loot (items will be rX//iX+5, but doesn't "scale").
  • New "upgradable" loot that only drops from unique sources (items will be rX//iX, with a chance for +6/+12 iLvl "upgrade").
My apologies if you already know some of this stuff... just "covering all the bases", since we're on the topic. ;)

That would be pretty cool... while I suspect that many of us simply want ALL THE MOGS™, some folks would surely appreciate "seeing" the possible appearances before committing to the hunt. :D
Yeah, I think many of us just want to collect 'em all.

I've been adding to the OP with data on Araga and other zones but XPoff is adding and removing my spoiler tags seemingly randomly. I had to scrap a post with a bunch of links because of it.

I have cleared a lot of zones. Most of Darkshore, Ashenvale, Wetlands, Hillsbrad, Hinterlands, Arathi Highlands, and most of Stonetalon. So far only Araga, Terrowulf Packlord (Ashenvale), Snuffles (Arathi Highlands) and a few mobs in Stonetalon (Feras, Nal'taszar, and Tenok, maybe more though).

I've been adding to the OP with data on Araga and other zones but XPoff is adding and removing my spoiler tags seemingly randomly. I had to scrap a post with a bunch of links because of it.
For what it's worth, I ended-up clearing-out a bunch of non-XPoff BBCode (mostly size, color, alignment, and some empty-spoiler tags) to get my previous "links-update" to display correctly... I'm guessing they were vestiges pasted-in from whatever editor you used to originally create your post. :confused:

(The rightmost icon in the XPoff-editor menubar will let you see the raw BBCode, if you're curious.)

I have cleared a lot of zones. Most of Darkshore, Ashenvale, Wetlands, Hillsbrad, Hinterlands, Arathi Highlands, and most of Stonetalon. So far only Araga, Terrowulf Packlord (Ashenvale), Snuffles (Arathi Highlands) and a few mobs in Stonetalon (Feras, Nal'taszar, and Tenok, maybe more though).
Interesting... I wonder if they're all pulling their drops from similar loot-tables, or if the different zones might provide different "ranges" of high-level item-types?

For what it's worth, I ended-up clearing-out a bunch of non-XPoff BBCode (mostly size, color, alignment, and some empty-spoiler tags) to get my previous "links-update" to display correctly... I'm guessing they were vestiges pasted-in from whatever editor you used to originally create your post. :confused:

(The rightmost icon in the XPoff-editor menubar will let you see the raw BBCode, if you're curious.)
Yeah, I tried to edit in the raw BBCode but it still seemed buggy. I've only ever used the site's editor to create my posts so it must just be this site. It's awful though. I'll give it a shot tomorrow, really want to get the Araga stuff all put together.
Interesting... I wonder if they're all pulling their drops from similar loot-tables, or if the different zones might provide different "ranges" of high-level item-types?
I'm not sure. I remember some transmog was continent specific. So far, it seems the rares outside of Azshara share the same loot tables or very similar.

Umm... everything you just described fits precisely within the normal parameters for "content scaled to 25" (whether that be a Lvl-20-toon in a "25-60 Zone", or a Lvl-25-toon in a "20-60 Zone").
  • NPCs are scaled to approximately Lvl-25...
  • Item-types dropped are appropriate for Lvl-25 (unlike the bugged "Azshara Rares")...
  • The equipment dropped is most-commonly scaled to be r21//i24 (sometimes slightly higher/lower)...

That's all news to me. I thought I had read enough about scaling, but apparently not. In my personal experience so far since returning, in scaled zones every single mob was exactly 20. My expectation then was that in a 25-60 zone, every mob would be exactly 25 to me. I've leveled up a character to 20 since coming back, and did not notice any level variation in the mobs I killed (although to be clear, I wasn't paying that much attention at the time).

So my apologies if my contribution was meaningless and ignorant. You'd be surprised how many times I've posted in this thread already and then deleted my post within minutes after, because I realized how wrong and ignorant my comments were. Clearly the days of me being the one who always knows what's going on, are well behind me.

So my apologies if my contribution was meaningless and ignorant. You'd be surprised how many times I've posted in this thread already and then deleted my post within minutes after, because I realized how wrong and ignorant my comments were.
No need to "fall on your sword", we're all friends here...

The very nature of WoW™ requires everyone to work from an "incomplete" knowledge of the game... and by definition, none of us are aware of everything that we "might not know". As a result, most "meaningful contributions" carry the inherent risk of exposing an unexpected gap in our own understanding:

Life.gif

Even just this week, @Brihan had to point-out to me that I was totally oblivious of the distinction between "Invite to Group" and "Invite to Instance"... and it's true; 15 years playing this game, and I'd never noticed. :eek:

We're all simply sharing bits of knowledge, and occasionally correcting our own misconceptions... and isn't that kinda' the "goal" here?

(...well, at least when everyone's not busy showing-off their twinks and bitching about Blizzard™!) ;)

Clearly the days of me being the one who always knows what's going on, are well behind me.
Given how seriously you seem to be taking things, I'm confident that those "days" aren't far ahead of you, either! :D

Given how seriously you seem to be taking things, I'm confident that those "days" aren't far ahead of you, either! :D

That's kind of you. If there's one thing that can be counted on, it's probably that Kincaide's going to take something seriously.

And sorry for the woe-is-me post. It's just there was a time in the past that I had -so- much to contribute and support and manage. And I'm older now too. I accuse bad players in BGs of being tourists, but maybe I'm the tourist now! How horrible would that be...
[doublepost=1570188476,1570163935][/doublepost]I did a circuit just now of Azshara, and I saw all the rares except for Varo'then's Ghost. I got a Cabalist Chestpiece, Abjurer's Mantle, and Righteous Gloves.

I'll be sure to eventually contribute when I can, [...]
Awesome! It would be much appreciated :)
...so I guess it's about time that I got off my ass and contributed some actual "data"! :D

(NOTE: The only two "new additions" have links.)

• NPCs
    • *All but Scalebeard
  • Cloth
    • Abjurer's Boots
    • Abjurer's Pants
    • Councillor's Sash
    • Duskwoven Sandals
    • Gossamer Tunic
    • Mystical Bracers
  • Leather
    • Chieftain's Breastplate
    • Chieftain's Shoulders x3
    • Righteous Boots x2
    • Righteous Helmet
    • Righteous Spaulders
    • Swashbuckler's Bracers
  • Mail
    • Champion's Pauldrons
    • Crusader's Armguards
    • Lord's Crown
    • Lord's Pauldrons x2
    • Warmonger's Chestpiece x2
    • Warmonger's Circlet
    • Warmonger's Greaves
    • Warmonger's Leggings
  • Plate
    • Heavy Lamellar Boots
    • Heavy Lamellar Vambraces
    • Overlord's Chestplate
    • Overlord's Girdle
    • Overlord's Greaves x2
    • Overlord's Legplates x2
    • Revenant Boots
    • Revenant Gauntlets
  • Cloak
    • Abjurer's Cloak
    • Crusader's Cloak
    • Righteous Cloak
    • Swashbuckler's Cape
  • NPCs
    • Scalebeard x2
  • Cloth
    • Greenweave Leggings (unscaled)
  • Mail
    • Fortified Bracers (unscaled)

I'm not entirely convinced that Stonetalon Mountains actually belongs in this thread... but "data is data". ;)

• NPCs
    • Arae x2
    • Dustflight the Cowardly x2
    • Feras x2
    • Iriss the Widow x2
    • Khep-Re x2
    • Nal'taszar x2
    • Quall x2
    • Sorrow Wing x2
    • Sparkwing x2
    • Tenok x2
  • Cloth
    • Ivycloth Gloves
    • Ivycloth Mantle
    • Sage's Bracers
    • Sage's Gloves
  • Leather
    • Dervish Leggings x2
    • Infiltrator Gloves
    • Scouting Tunic
    • Superior Boots
    • Superior Bracers
    • Superior Leggings
  • Mail
    • Battleforge Gauntlets
    • Battleforge Shoulderguards
    • Fortified Chain
  • Cloak
    • Banded Cloak x2
    • Dervish Cape x2
    • Ivycloth Cloak
    • Scaled Cloak
  • NPCs
    • Brother Ravenoak x2
    • Sister Riven x2
    • Taskmaster Whipfang x2
  • Cloth
    • Greenweave Robe (unscaled)
    • Shimmering Boots (unscaled)
    • Shimmering Robe (unscaled)
    • Shimmering Sash (unscaled)
    • Shimmering Trousers (unscaled)
  • Leather
    • Superior Belt (unscaled)

I'll just offer some information to this thread regarding zone floors and loot from higher -than-character zones. I farmed the Venture Co. Miners in Northern Stranglethorn Vale on a level 19 twink to test out what the loot floor would be. Unique source boes (of which there are a few in Northern STV) scale to a minimum of level 25. I looted several Spellforce Rods (green and blue, so I think they can proc epic) to prove this.

I also looted SOME greens that scaled to 16. Most of them were 21 and above however. These greens I looted might be worth adding to the list. I can log over in a bit and find out exactly what they were.

Edit: I did post this information a while ago in the single-source boe thread. Looking over wowhead it appears that a lot of the single source items in STV got removed after Cata but for some reason were re-added during a later patch. Some of the items dont even appear in wowhead loot lists but comments with screenshots from people claiming they are dropping suggest otherwise.

Stonetalon Mountains ( Mog-Level 25 )
  • NPCs
    • Arae x2
    • Dustflight the Cowardly x2
    • Feras x2
    • Iriss the Widow x2
    • Khep-Re x2
    • Nal'taszar x2
    • Quall x2
    • Sorrow Wing x2
    • Sparkwing x2
    • Tenok x2
  • Cloth
    • Ivycloth Gloves
    • Ivycloth Mantle
    • Sage's Bracers
    • Sage's Gloves
  • Leather
    • Dervish Leggings x2
    • Infiltrator Gloves
    • Scouting Tunic
    • Superior Boots
    • Superior Bracers
    • Superior Leggings
  • Mail
    • Battleforge Gauntlets
    • Battleforge Shoulderguards
    • Fortified Chain
  • Cloak
    • Banded Cloak x2
    • Dervish Cape x2
    • Ivycloth Cloak
    • Scaled Cloak

Those Battleforge Shoulderguards, did they scale down? I've been hunting them for a while, last "known" mail shoulders I need for my shaman

[...] I farmed the Venture Co. Miners in Northern Stranglethorn Vale on a level 19 twink to test out what the loot floor would be. Unique source boes (of which there are a few in Northern STV) scale to a minimum of level 25. [...] I also looted SOME greens that scaled to 16. Most of them were 21 and above however.

These greens I looted might be worth adding to the list.
Your confirmation is appreciated... but the focus of this thread isn't as much "to document some possibly-obscure items dropped by properly-functioning NPCs" (although any "data" of that type is still useful, of course), but moreso "to document unusually high-level item-types dropped by abnormal Rares" (e.g., a Lvl-10 NPC dropping scaled Plate Armor from a Lvl-50 loot-table). ;)

I did post this information a while ago in the single-source boe thread. Looking over wowhead it appears that a lot of the single source items in STV got removed after Cata but for some reason were re-added during a later patch. Some of the items dont even appear in wowhead loot lists but comments with screenshots from people claiming they are dropping suggest otherwise.
Yeah, it drives me crazy that in a current MMO something as simple as "Is it even possible for [ITEM] to drop?" is so often a goddamn mystery. :mad:

Those Battleforge Shoulderguards, did they scale down? I've been hunting them for a while, last "known" mail shoulders I need for my shaman
Yep... everything in Stonetalon that didn't drop from a "Legacy" NPC was scaled to r16//i19.

[...] kinda waiting on finishing a few sets :)
Given the significant amount of "data" we've now amassed, I started wondering just how close we are to actually "finishing".

If we assume that we've already found at least one "piece" from every "set" that the Azshara-Rares can drop, then it becomes possible to calculate everything that's available to collect. Throw in some heavy Copy/Paste-ing and clever Find/Replace-ing and, well... I went-ahead and made a "thing":

Abjurer's Cloak
Abjurer's Robe
Abjurer's Tunic
Abjurer's Boots
Abjurer's Gloves
Abjurer's Hood
Abjurer's Pants
Abjurer's Mantle
Abjurer's Sash
Abjurer's Bands
Abjurer's Crystal
Cabalist Cloak
Cabalist Chestpiece
Cabalist Boots
Cabalist Gloves
Cabalist Helm
Cabalist Leggings
Cabalist Spaulders
Cabalist Belt
Cabalist Bracers
Champion's Cape
Champion's Armor
Champion's Greaves
Champion's Gauntlets
Champion's Helmet
Champion's Leggings
Champion's Pauldrons
Champion's Girdle
Champion's Bracers
Champion's Wall Shield
Chieftain's Cloak
Chieftain's Breastplate
Chieftain's Boots
Chieftain's Gloves
Chieftain's Headdress
Chieftain's Leggings
Chieftain's Shoulders
Chieftain's Belt
Chieftain's Bracers
Councillor's Cloak
Councillor's Robes
Councillor's Tunic
Councillor's Boots
Councillor's Gloves
Councillor's Circlet
Councillor's Pants
Councillor's Shoulders
Councillor's Sash
Councillor's Cuffs
Councillor's Scepter
Crusader's Cloak
Crusader's Armor
Crusader's Boots
Crusader's Gauntlets
Crusader's Helm
Crusader's Leggings
Crusader's Pauldrons
Crusader's Belt
Crusader's Armguards
Crusader's Shield
Duskwoven Cape
Duskwoven Tunic
Duskwoven Robe
Duskwoven Sandals
Duskwoven Gloves
Duskwoven Turban
Duskwoven Pants
Duskwoven Amice
Duskwoven Sash
Duskwoven Bracers
Duskwoven Branch
Gossamer Cape
Gossamer Robe
Gossamer Tunic
Gossamer Boots
Gossamer Gloves
Gossamer Headpiece
Gossamer Pants
Gossamer Shoulderpads
Gossamer Belt
Gossamer Bracers
Gossamer Rod
Gothic Plate Armor
Gothic Plate Gauntlets
Gothic Plate Helmet
Gothic Plate Leggings
Gothic Plate Spaulders
Gothic Plate Girdle
Gothic Plate Vambraces
Heavy Lamellar Chestpiece
Heavy Lamellar Boots
Heavy Lamellar Gauntlets
Heavy Lamellar Helm
Heavy Lamellar Leggings
Heavy Lamellar Pauldrons
Heavy Lamellar Girdle
Heavy Lamellar Vambraces
Heavy Lamellar Shield
Lord's Cape
Lord's Breastplate
Lord's Boots
Lord's Gauntlets
Lord's Crown
Lord's Legguards
Lord's Pauldrons
Lord's Girdle
Lord's Armguards
Lord's Crest
Mystical Cape
Mystical Armor
Mystical Robe
Mystical Boots
Mystical Gloves
Mystical Headwrap
Mystical Leggings
Mystical Mantle
Mystical Belt
Mystical Bracers
Mystical Orb
Ornate Cloak
Ornate Breastplate
Ornate Greaves
Ornate Gauntlets
Ornate Circlet
Ornate Legguards
Ornate Pauldrons
Ornate Girdle
Ornate Bracers
Ornate Shield
Overlord's Chestplate
Overlord's Greaves
Overlord's Gauntlets
Overlord's Crown
Overlord's Legplates
Overlord's Spaulders
Overlord's Girdle
Overlord's Vambraces
Overlord's Shield
Revenant Chestplate
Revenant Boots
Revenant Gauntlets
Revenant Helmet
Revenant Leggings
Revenant Shoulders
Revenant Girdle
Revenant Bracers
Revenant Deflector
Righteous Cloak
Righteous Armor
Righteous Boots
Righteous Gloves
Righteous Helmet
Righteous Leggings
Righteous Spaulders
Righteous Waistguard
Righteous Bracers
Royal Cape
Royal Gown
Royal Blouse
Royal Boots
Royal Gloves
Royal Headband
Royal Trousers
Royal Amice
Royal Sash
Royal Bands
Royal Scepter
Swashbuckler's Cape
Swashbuckler's Breastplate
Swashbuckler's Boots
Swashbuckler's Gloves
Swashbuckler's Eyepatch
Swashbuckler's Leggings
Swashbuckler's Shoulderpads
Swashbuckler's Belt
Swashbuckler's Bracers
Templar Chestplate
Templar Boots
Templar Gauntlets
Templar Crown
Templar Legplates
Templar Pauldrons
Templar Girdle
Templar Bracers
Templar Shield
Tracker's Cloak
Tracker's Tunic
Tracker's Boots
Tracker's Gloves
Tracker's Headband
Tracker's Leggings
Tracker's Shoulderpads
Tracker's Belt
Tracker's Wristguards
Wanderer's Cloak
Wanderer's Armor
Wanderer's Boots
Wanderer's Gloves
Wanderer's Hat
Wanderer's Leggings
Wanderer's Shoulders
Wanderer's Belt
Wanderer's Bracers
Warmonger's Cloak
Warmonger's Chestpiece
Warmonger's Greaves
Warmonger's Gauntlets
Warmonger's Circlet
Warmonger's Leggings
Warmonger's Pauldrons
Warmonger's Belt
Warmonger's Bracers
Warmonger's Buckler
[TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Predicted Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1]

Abjurer's Tunic
Crusader's Boots
Gossamer Robe

@Coliz confirmed Mystical Cape. ;)
@Rhaellia confirmed Overlord's Gauntlets & Revenant Chestplate.
@Rhaellia confirmed Abjurer's Sash & Templar Bracers.
@Sin'dor confirmed Abjurer's Bands & Wanderer's Belt.
@Rhaellia confirmed Heavy Lamellar Leggings.

Last edited:
The confirmation is appreciated... but the goal of this thread isn't as much to document "some possibly-obscure items dropped by properly-functioning NPCs" (although any "data" of that type is still useful, of course), but instead to document "unusually high-level item-types dropped by abnormal Rares" (e.g., a Lvl-10 NPC dropping scaled Plate Armor from a Lvl-50 loot-table). ;)

Yeah, it drives me crazy that in a current MMO something as simple as "Is it even possible for [ITEM] to drop?" is so often a goddamn mystery. :mad:

Yep... everything in Stonetalon that didn't drop from a "Legacy" NPC was scaled to r16//i19.

Given the significant amount of "data" we've now amassed, I started wondering just how close we are to actually "finishing".

If we assume that we've already found at least one "piece" from every "set" that the Azshara-Rares can drop, then it becomes possible to calculate everything that's available to collect. Throw in some heavy Copy/Paste-ing and clever Find/Replace-ing and, well... I went-ahead and made a "thing":

Abjurer's Cloak
Abjurer's Robe
Abjurer's Tunic
Abjurer's Boots
Abjurer's Gloves
Abjurer's Hood
Abjurer's Pants
Abjurer's Mantle
Abjurer's Sash
Abjurer's Bands
Abjurer's Crystal
Cabalist Cloak
Cabalist Chestpiece
Cabalist Boots
Cabalist Gloves
Cabalist Helm
Cabalist Leggings
Cabalist Spaulders
Cabalist Belt
Cabalist Bracers
Champion's Cape
Champion's Armor
Champion's Greaves
Champion's Gauntlets
Champion's Helmet
Champion's Leggings
Champion's Pauldrons
Champion's Girdle
Champion's Bracers
Champion's Wall Shield
Chieftain's Cloak
Chieftain's Breastplate
Chieftain's Boots
Chieftain's Gloves
Chieftain's Headdress
Chieftain's Leggings
Chieftain's Shoulders
Chieftain's Belt
Chieftain's Bracers
Councillor's Cloak
Councillor's Robes
Councillor's Tunic
Councillor's Boots
Councillor's Gloves
Councillor's Circlet
Councillor's Pants
Councillor's Shoulders
Councillor's Sash
Councillor's Cuffs
Councillor's Scepter
Crusader's Cloak
Crusader's Armor
Crusader's Boots
Crusader's Gauntlets
Crusader's Helm
Crusader's Leggings
Crusader's Pauldrons
Crusader's Belt
Crusader's Armguards
Crusader's Shield
Duskwoven Cape
Duskwoven Tunic
Duskwoven Robe
Duskwoven Sandals
Duskwoven Gloves
Duskwoven Turban
Duskwoven Pants
Duskwoven Amice
Duskwoven Sash
Duskwoven Bracers
Duskwoven Branch
Gossamer Cape
Gossamer Robe
Gossamer Tunic
Gossamer Boots
Gossamer Gloves
Gossamer Headpiece
Gossamer Pants
Gossamer Shoulderpads
Gossamer Belt
Gossamer Bracers
Gossamer Rod
Gothic Plate Armor
Gothic Plate Gauntlets
Gothic Plate Helmet
Gothic Plate Leggings
Gothic Plate Spaulders
Gothic Plate Girdle
Gothic Plate Vambraces
Heavy Lamellar Boots
Heavy Lamellar Gauntlets
Heavy Lamellar Helm
Heavy Lamellar Leggings
Heavy Lamellar Pauldrons
Heavy Lamellar Girdle
Heavy Lamellar Vambraces
Heavy Lamellar Shield
Lord's Cape
Lord's Breastplate
Lord's Boots
Lord's Gauntlets
Lord's Crown
Lord's Legguards
Lord's Pauldrons
Lord's Girdle
Lord's Armguards
Lord's Crest
Mystical Cape
Mystical Armor
Mystical Robe
Mystical Boots
Mystical Gloves
Mystical Headwrap
Mystical Leggings
Mystical Mantle
Mystical Belt
Mystical Bracers
Mystical Orb
Ornate Cloak
Ornate Breastplate
Ornate Greaves
Ornate Gauntlets
Ornate Circlet
Ornate Legguards
Ornate Pauldrons
Ornate Girdle
Ornate Bracers
Ornate Shield
Overlord's Chestplate
Overlord's Greaves
Overlord's Gauntlets
Overlord's Crown
Overlord's Legplates
Overlord's Spaulders
Overlord's Girdle
Overlord's Vambraces
Overlord's Shield
Revenant Chestplate
Revenant Boots
Revenant Gauntlets
Revenant Helmet
Revenant Leggings
Revenant Shoulders
Revenant Girdle
Revenant Bracers
Revenant Deflector
Righteous Cloak
Righteous Armor
Righteous Boots
Righteous Gloves
Righteous Helmet
Righteous Leggings
Righteous Spaulders
Righteous Waistguard
Righteous Bracers
Royal Cape
Royal Gown
Royal Blouse
Royal Boots
Royal Gloves
Royal Headband
Royal Trousers
Royal Amice
Royal Sash
Royal Bands
Royal Scepter
Swashbuckler's Cape
Swashbuckler's Boots
Swashbuckler's Gloves
Swashbuckler's Eyepatch
Swashbuckler's Leggings
Swashbuckler's Belt
Swashbuckler's Bracers
Templar Chestplate
Templar Boots
Templar Gauntlets
Templar Crown
Templar Legplates
Templar Pauldrons
Templar Girdle
Templar Bracers
Templar Shield
Tracker's Cloak
Tracker's Tunic
Tracker's Boots
Tracker's Gloves
Tracker's Headband
Tracker's Leggings
Tracker's Shoulderpads
Tracker's Belt
Tracker's Wristguards
Wanderer's Cloak
Wanderer's Armor
Wanderer's Boots
Wanderer's Gloves
Wanderer's Hat
Wanderer's Leggings
Wanderer's Shoulders
Wanderer's Belt
Wanderer's Bracers
Warmonger's Cloak
Warmonger's Chestpiece
Warmonger's Greaves
Warmonger's Gauntlets
Warmonger's Circlet
Warmonger's Leggings
Warmonger's Pauldrons
Warmonger's Belt
Warmonger's Bracers
Warmonger's Buckler
[TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Predicted Predicted Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Predicted Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Predicted Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Predicted Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Predicted Confirmed
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1]

Really nice list, you can confirm Mystical Cape since I have gotten it ;)

That's kind of you. If there's one thing that can be counted on, it's probably that Kincaide's going to take something seriously.

And sorry for the woe-is-me post. It's just there was a time in the past that I had -so- much to contribute and support and manage. And I'm older now too. I accuse bad players in BGs of being tourists, but maybe I'm the tourist now! How horrible would that be...
[doublepost=1570188476,1570163935][/doublepost]I did a circuit just now of Azshara, and I saw all the rares except for Varo'then's Ghost. I got a Cabalist Chestpiece, Abjurer's Mantle, and Righteous Gloves.
I have a similar feeling. I think it's due to playing for so long and coming back and everything is new and different but still the same?

I'll just offer some information to this thread regarding zone floors and loot from higher -than-character zones. I farmed the Venture Co. Miners in Northern Stranglethorn Vale on a level 19 twink to test out what the loot floor would be. Unique source boes (of which there are a few in Northern STV) scale to a minimum of level 25. I looted several Spellforce Rods (green and blue, so I think they can proc epic) to prove this.

I also looted SOME greens that scaled to 16. Most of them were 21 and above however. These greens I looted might be worth adding to the list. I can log over in a bit and find out exactly what they were.

Edit: I did post this information a while ago in the single-source boe thread. Looking over wowhead it appears that a lot of the single source items in STV got removed after Cata but for some reason were re-added during a later patch. Some of the items dont even appear in wowhead loot lists but comments with screenshots from people claiming they are dropping suggest otherwise.
I agree with @Sin'dor, I appreciate the info but I'm not sure it's relevant to this topic. We're mostly looking for rare mobs that drop high level gear scaled down to level 20.

For instance, if you can report any data on the STV rares like what loot they drop :)

Your confirmation is appreciated... but the focus of this thread isn't as much "to document some possibly-obscure items dropped by properly-functioning NPCs" (although any "data" of that type is still useful, of course), but moreso "to document unusually high-level item-types dropped by abnormal Rares" (e.g., a Lvl-10 NPC dropping scaled Plate Armor from a Lvl-50 loot-table). ;)

Abjurer's Cloak
Abjurer's Robe
Abjurer's Tunic
Abjurer's Boots
Abjurer's Gloves
Abjurer's Hood
Abjurer's Pants
Abjurer's Mantle
Abjurer's Sash
Abjurer's Bands
Abjurer's Crystal
Cabalist Cloak
Cabalist Chestpiece
Cabalist Boots
Cabalist Gloves
Cabalist Helm
Cabalist Leggings
Cabalist Spaulders
Cabalist Belt
Cabalist Bracers
Champion's Cape
Champion's Armor
Champion's Greaves
Champion's Gauntlets
Champion's Helmet
Champion's Leggings
Champion's Pauldrons
Champion's Girdle
Champion's Bracers
Champion's Wall Shield
Chieftain's Cloak
Chieftain's Breastplate
Chieftain's Boots
Chieftain's Gloves
Chieftain's Headdress
Chieftain's Leggings
Chieftain's Shoulders
Chieftain's Belt
Chieftain's Bracers
Councillor's Cloak
Councillor's Robes
Councillor's Tunic
Councillor's Boots
Councillor's Gloves
Councillor's Circlet
Councillor's Pants
Councillor's Shoulders
Councillor's Sash
Councillor's Cuffs
Councillor's Scepter
Crusader's Cloak
Crusader's Armor
Crusader's Boots
Crusader's Gauntlets
Crusader's Helm
Crusader's Leggings
Crusader's Pauldrons
Crusader's Belt
Crusader's Armguards
Crusader's Shield
Duskwoven Cape
Duskwoven Tunic
Duskwoven Robe
Duskwoven Sandals
Duskwoven Gloves
Duskwoven Turban
Duskwoven Pants
Duskwoven Amice
Duskwoven Sash
Duskwoven Bracers
Duskwoven Branch
Gossamer Cape
Gossamer Robe
Gossamer Tunic
Gossamer Boots
Gossamer Gloves
Gossamer Headpiece
Gossamer Pants
Gossamer Shoulderpads
Gossamer Belt
Gossamer Bracers
Gossamer Rod
Gothic Plate Armor
Gothic Plate Gauntlets
Gothic Plate Helmet
Gothic Plate Leggings
Gothic Plate Spaulders
Gothic Plate Girdle
Gothic Plate Vambraces
Heavy Lamellar Boots
Heavy Lamellar Gauntlets
Heavy Lamellar Helm
Heavy Lamellar Leggings
Heavy Lamellar Pauldrons
Heavy Lamellar Girdle
Heavy Lamellar Vambraces
Heavy Lamellar Shield
Lord's Cape
Lord's Breastplate
Lord's Boots
Lord's Gauntlets
Lord's Crown
Lord's Legguards
Lord's Pauldrons
Lord's Girdle
Lord's Armguards
Lord's Crest
Mystical Cape
Mystical Armor
Mystical Robe
Mystical Boots
Mystical Gloves
Mystical Headwrap
Mystical Leggings
Mystical Mantle
Mystical Belt
Mystical Bracers
Mystical Orb
Ornate Cloak
Ornate Breastplate
Ornate Greaves
Ornate Gauntlets
Ornate Circlet
Ornate Legguards
Ornate Pauldrons
Ornate Girdle
Ornate Bracers
Ornate Shield
Overlord's Chestplate
Overlord's Greaves
Overlord's Gauntlets
Overlord's Crown
Overlord's Legplates
Overlord's Spaulders
Overlord's Girdle
Overlord's Vambraces
Overlord's Shield
Revenant Chestplate
Revenant Boots
Revenant Gauntlets
Revenant Helmet
Revenant Leggings
Revenant Shoulders
Revenant Girdle
Revenant Bracers
Revenant Deflector
Righteous Cloak
Righteous Armor
Righteous Boots
Righteous Gloves
Righteous Helmet
Righteous Leggings
Righteous Spaulders
Righteous Waistguard
Righteous Bracers
Royal Cape
Royal Gown
Royal Blouse
Royal Boots
Royal Gloves
Royal Headband
Royal Trousers
Royal Amice
Royal Sash
Royal Bands
Royal Scepter
Swashbuckler's Cape
Swashbuckler's Boots
Swashbuckler's Gloves
Swashbuckler's Eyepatch
Swashbuckler's Leggings
Swashbuckler's Belt
Swashbuckler's Bracers
Templar Chestplate
Templar Boots
Templar Gauntlets
Templar Crown
Templar Legplates
Templar Pauldrons
Templar Girdle
Templar Bracers
Templar Shield
Tracker's Cloak
Tracker's Tunic
Tracker's Boots
Tracker's Gloves
Tracker's Headband
Tracker's Leggings
Tracker's Shoulderpads
Tracker's Belt
Tracker's Wristguards
Wanderer's Cloak
Wanderer's Armor
Wanderer's Boots
Wanderer's Gloves
Wanderer's Hat
Wanderer's Leggings
Wanderer's Shoulders
Wanderer's Belt
Wanderer's Bracers
Warmonger's Cloak
Warmonger's Chestpiece
Warmonger's Greaves
Warmonger's Gauntlets
Warmonger's Circlet
Warmonger's Leggings
Warmonger's Pauldrons
Warmonger's Belt
Warmonger's Bracers
Warmonger's Buckler
[TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Predicted Predicted Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Confirmed Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Predicted Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Confirmed Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Off-hand
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Cloth Armor
Off-hand Frill
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Confirmed Predicted Excluded
[/TD1] [TD1] Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Plate Armor
Shield
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Confirmed Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Excluded Predicted Confirmed
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
Leather Armor
[/TD1] [TD1] Back
Chest
Feet
Hands
Head
Legs
Shoulder
Waist
Wrist
Shield
[/TD1][TD1] Cloak
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Mail Armor
Shield
[/TD1]

@Coliz confirmed Mystical Cape. ;)
Nice!

I can confirm both Revenant Chestplate as well as Overlord's Gauntlets.

I've been pretty burned out on rares as of late. I think we've reached kind of a crossroad in terms of how to present the information. I don't really want to spend the time to put in links and format everything if XPoff is just going to jumble everything up and ruin it. Any thoughts?

I also agree on the Stonetalon rares. To me, it seems as if they're dropping gear that is intended. If I remember correctly, Sage, Battleforge, etc were all in that range and they must've scaled it down with the level squish stuff. There does seem to be some overlap with Araga and Terrowulf Packlord but they also drop stuff that was like level 29. So, I don't know *shrug*

I'm starting to think Azshara is the only zone like this.

Really nice list, you can confirm Mystical Cape since I have gotten it
Nice! I can confirm both Revenant Chestplate as well as Overlord's Gauntlets.
...noted! :D

[...] I don't really want to spend the time to put in links and format everything if XPoff is just going to jumble everything up and ruin it. Any thoughts?
Who, me? "Thoughts"? ;)

The XPoff-Editor works quite well when "adding" formatting to plain-text... the problems seem to arise when Non-XPoff formatting somehow "infects" a post that you're composing.

On literally the first word of your OP ("After..."), you can find the following BBCode:
Code:
[LEFT][SIZE=14px][COLOR=rgb(215, 215, 200)]After
Those are three modifiers that the XPoff-Editor doesn't normally craft in such a fashion...
  1. "LEFT" isn't used, because it's the default.
  2. "SIZE" isn't quantified using "px".
  3. "COLOR" isn't described using "rgb()".
Granted, XPoff can still understand those modifiers... so it can be difficult to notice when they're present (until they start getting "mixed-and-matched" with the XPoff-style formatting and things start breaking).

The OP was completely infested with that type of stuff, but your "Pinkies Up!" post is not... so I can only hypothesize that early-on in the creation of your OP, you inadvertently Copy/Paste-ed a bit of "pre-formatted text" (perhaps from a different Application/Website/Post/etc.), and it ended-up "spreading" as you made additions. :confused:

As for solutions... in the "short term" it's quite easy for me to simply strip all the superfluous BBCode, and you could see if it reduces your frustration:

Code:
After seeing [USER=42427]@zazzyfraz[/USER] and [USER=20938]@Coliz[/USER] talking about this briefly in the F2P picture thread, I knew I had to get out there. So big shoutout to them both!

I've been farming the rares for a few days now and wanted to get this info out there. There's a few things to note:

Scalebeard, the turtle doesn't drop this gear, at least I haven't seen any drop yet. He only drops level 20-ish gear and it doesn't seem like his gear scales funnily enough.

This leads me to believe that this is a bug. The only thing I can think is that this is due to Azshara being an old level 60 zone and them messing around with zone scaling and stuff. This might get fixed so get your transmog now.

This is far from an exhaustive list. I am still finding new items almost everyday.

[SIZE=5]Map[/SIZE]
[SPOILER][ATTACH=full]13241[/ATTACH]
Map is taken from [URL='https://wowrarespawns.blogspot.com/2013/07/azshara-rare-spawns.html']WoW Rare Spawns[/URL], really great site for any rare spawn information.[/SPOILER]

[SIZE=5]The Rares[/SIZE]
[SPOILER][SIZE=4]The Evalcharr[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]13244[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=4]Gatekeeper Rageroar[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]13243[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=4]Antilos[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]13242[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=4]Scalebeard[/SIZE] (Doesn't appear to drop high level gear, only drops level 20 gear (scout, bandit, etc) and some of it doesn't scale to your level.)
[ATTACH=full]13248[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=4]Lady Sesspira[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]13247[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=4]Varo'then[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]13245[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=4]General Fangferror[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]13246[/ATTACH] [/SPOILER]

[SIZE=5]The Loot[/SIZE]
The stats on the gear are below even dungeon level gear, so they're mostly for transmog purposes. However, it seems as if the cloth headpieces maybe good for pure F2P clothies.

[SPOILER="Good Headpieces"][ATTACH=full]13249[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]13250[/ATTACH][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Cloth"][SPOILER="Gossamer"]
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7520/gossamer-headpiece?bonus=3831']Gossamer Headpiece[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7517/gossamer-tunic?bonus=3831']Gossamer Tunic[/URL] x8
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7519/gossamer-pants?bonus=3831']Gossamer Pants[/URL] x2[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Duskwoven"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10061/duskwoven-turban?bonus=3831']Duskwoven Turban[/URL] x8
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10063/duskwoven-amice?bonus=3831']Duskwoven Amice[/URL] x8
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10064/duskwoven-pants?bonus=3831']Duskwoven Pants[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10059/duskwoven-bracers?bonus=3831']Duskwoven Bracers[/URL] x5
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10058/duskwoven-sandals?bonus=3831']Duskwoven Sandals [/URL] x7
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10066/duskwoven-sash?bonus=3831']Duskwoven Sash[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10062/duskwoven-gloves?bonus=3831']Duskwoven Gloves[/URL] x7[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Royal"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9913/royal-gown?bonus=3831']Royal Gown[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9905/royal-blouse?bonus=3831']Royal Blouse[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Abjurer"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9943/abjurers-robe?bonus=3831']Abjurer's Robe[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9941/abjurers-mantle?bonus=3831']Abjurer's Mantle[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9939/abjurers-gloves?bonus=3831']Abjurer's Gloves[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9942/abjurers-pants?bonus=3831']Abjurer's Pants[/URL]
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9940/abjurers-hood?bonus=3831']Abjurer's Hood[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9936/abjurers-boots?bonus=3831']Abjurer's Boots[/URL] x3[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Mystical"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10180/mystical-belt?bonus=3831']Mystical Belt[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10176/mystical-gloves?bonus=3831']Mystical Gloves[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10179/mystical-boots?bonus=3831']Mystical Boots[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Councillor"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10103/councillors-sash?bonus=3831']Councillor's Sash[/URL]
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10096/councillors-cuffs?bonus=3831']Councillor's Cuffs[/URL][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Leather"][SPOILER="Chieftain"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9953/chieftains-headdress?bonus=3831']Chieftain's Headdress[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9947/chieftains-belt?bonus=3831']Chieftain's Belt[/URL] x2 (credit: [USER=20938]@Coliz[/USER])
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9954/chieftains-leggings?bonus=3831']Chieftain's Leggings[/URL] x7
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9955/chieftains-shoulders?bonus=3831']Chieftain's Shoulders[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9952/chieftains-gloves?bonus=3831']Chieftain's Gloves[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9948/chieftains-boots?bonus=3831']Chieftain's Boots[/URL] x6
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9949/chieftains-bracers?bonus=3831']Chieftain's Bracers[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9950/chieftains-breastplate?bonus=3831']Chieftain's Breastplate[/URL] x2[/SPOILER][SPOILER="Righteous"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10072/righteous-gloves?bonus=3831']Righteous Gloves[/URL] x13
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10073/righteous-helmet?bonus=3831']Righteous Helmet[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10068/righteous-boots?bonus=3831']Righteous Boots[/URL] x8
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10075/righteous-spaulders?bonus=3831']Righteous Spaulders[/URL] x5
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10069/righteous-bracers?bonus=3831']Righteous Bracers[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10074/righteous-leggings?bonus=3831']Righteous Leggings[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10067/righteous-waistguard?bonus=3831']Righteous Waistguard[/URL] x2[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Cabalist"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7528/cabalist-leggings?bonus=3831']Cabalist Leggings[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7529/cabalist-helm?bonus=3831']Cabalist Helm[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7527/cabalist-chestpiece?bonus=3831']Cabalist Chestpiece[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7532/cabalist-spaulders?bonus=3831']Cabalist Spaulders[/URL] x3[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Swashbuckler"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10190/swashbucklers-belt?bonus=3831']Swashbuckler's Belt[/URL] x6
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10183/swashbucklers-boots?bonus=3831']Swashbuckler's Boots[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10186/swashbucklers-gloves?bonus=3831']Swashbuckler's Gloves[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10184/swashbucklers-bracers?bonus=3831']Swashbuckler's Bracers[/URL] x2[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Tracker's"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9924/trackers-tunic?bonus=3831']Tracker's Tunic[/URL] x3[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Wanders"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10107/wanderers-bracers?bonus=3831']Wanderer's Bracers[/URL][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Mail"][SPOILER="Crusader"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10198/crusaders-helm?bonus=3831']Crusader's Helm[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10191/crusaders-armguards?bonus=3831']Crusader's Armguards[/URL] x6
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10200/crusaders-pauldrons?bonus=3831']Crusader's Pauldrons[/URL] x5
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10197/crusaders-belt?bonus=3831']Crusader's Belt[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10196/crusaders-gauntlets?bonus=3831']Crusader's Gauntlets[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10199/crusaders-leggings?bonus=3831']Crusader's Leggings[/URL] (credit: [USER=1958]@Kaxle[/USER])[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Champion"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7540/champions-helmet?bonus=3831']Champion's Helmet[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7539/champions-leggings?bonus=3831']Champion's Leggings[/URL] x2 (credit: [USER=20938]@Coliz[/USER])
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7543/champions-pauldrons?bonus=3831']Champion's Pauldrons[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=7538/champions-armor?bonus=3831']Champion's Armor[/URL] x3[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Lord's"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10083/lords-crown?bonus=3831']Lord's Crown[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10080/lords-gauntlets?bonus=3831']Lord's Gauntlets[/URL] x9
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10084/lords-legguards?bonus=3831']Lord's Legguards[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10085/lords-pauldrons?bonus=3831']Lord's Pauldrons[/URL] x5
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10082/lords-boots?bonus=3831']Lord's Boots[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10076/lords-armguards?bonus=3831']Lord's Armguards[/URL] x7
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10081/lords-girdle?bonus=3831']Lord's Girdle[/URL] x8
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10077/lords-breastplate?bonus=3831']Lord's Breastplate[/URL] x3[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Warmonger"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9963/warmongers-circlet?bonus=3831']Warmonger's Circlet[/URL]
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9965/warmongers-pauldrons?bonus=3831']Warmonger's Pauldrons[/URL] (credit: [USER=1958]@Kaxle[/USER])
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9957/warmongers-chestpiece?bonus=3831']Warmonger's Chestpiece[/URL] x9
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9960/warmongers-gauntlets?bonus=3831']Warmonger's Gauntlets[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9964/warmongers-leggings?bonus=3831']Warmonger's Leggings[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9961/warmongers-belt?bonus=3831']Warmonger's Belt[/URL] x2[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Ornate"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10126/ornate-bracers?bonus=3831']Ornate Bracers[/URL](credit: [USER=1958]@Kaxle[/USER] and [USER=20938]@Coliz[/USER])[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Plate"][SPOILER="Revenant"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10132/revenant-helmet?bonus=3831']Revenant Helmet[/URL] x5
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10133/revenant-leggings?bonus=3831']Revenant Leggings[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10130/revenant-girdle?bonus=3831']Revenant Girdle[/URL] x6
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10131/revenant-boots?bonus=3831']Revenant Boots[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10129/revenant-gauntlets?bonus=3831']Revenant Gauntlets[/URL] x10
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=36394/revenant-bracers?bonus=3831']Revenant Bracers[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10134/revenant-shoulders?bonus=3831']Revenant Shoulders[/URL] x7[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Overlord's"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10207/overlords-crown?bonus=3831']Overlord's Crown[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10201/overlords-greaves?bonus=3831']Overlord's Greaves[/URL]
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10208/overlords-legplates?bonus=3831']Overlord's Legplates[/URL] x7
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10206/overlords-girdle?bonus=3831']Overlord's Girdle[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10203/overlords-chestplate?bonus=3831']Overlord's Chestplate[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10209/overlords-spaulders?bonus=3831']Overlord's Spaulders[/URL] x6
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10202/overlords-vambraces?bonus=3831']Overlord's Vambraces[/URL] x2[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Heavy Lamellar"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10241/heavy-lamellar-helm?bonus=3831']Heavy Lamellar Helm[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10243/heavy-lamellar-girdle?bonus=3831']Heavy Lamellar Girdle[/URL] x5
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10245/heavy-lamellar-pauldrons?bonus=3831']Heavy Lamellar Pauldrons[/URL]
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10242/heavy-lamellar-gauntlets?bonus=3831']Heavy Lamellar Gauntlets[/URL] x7
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10239/heavy-lamellar-vambraces?bonus=3831']Heavy Lamellar Vambraces[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10238/heavy-lamellar-boots?bonus=3831']Heavy Lamellar Boots[/URL] x2[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Gothic Plate"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10092/gothic-plate-spaulders?bonus=3831']Gothic Plate Spaulders[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10086/gothic-plate-armor?bonus=3831']Gothic Plate Armor[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10091/gothic-plate-leggings?bonus=3831']Gothic Plate Leggings[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Templar"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10166/templar-girdle?bonus=3831']Templar Girdle[/URL][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Cloaks"][URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9938/abjurers-cloak?bonus=3831']Abjurer's Cloak[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10079/lords-cape?bonus=3831']Lord's Cape[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10185/swashbucklers-cape?bonus=3831']Swashbuckler's Cape[/URL] x6
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10098/councillors-cloak?bonus=3831']Councillor's Cloak[/URL] x2
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10071/righteous-cloak?bonus=3831']Righteous Cloak[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10194/crusaders-cloak?bonus=3831']Crusader's Cloak[/URL] x5
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10108/wanderers-cloak?bonus=3831']Wanderer's Cloak[/URL] x4
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10120/ornate-cloak?bonus=3831']Ornate Cloak[/URL]
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=10060/duskwoven-cape?bonus=3831']Duskwoven Cape[/URL] x3
[URL='https://www.wowhead.com/item=9951/chieftains-cloak?bonus=3831']Chieftain's Cloak[/URL] x2[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Other Zones"]
[SPOILER="Eastern Kingdoms"][SPOILER="Hillsbrad Foothills 15-60"]Araga (credit: [USER=20938]@Coliz[/USER])
[SPOILER="Cloth"]Conjurer's Bracers x4
Conjurer's Breeches
Conjurer's Hood
Conjurer's Robe
Conjurer's Shoes
Durable Robe x2
Durable Tunic
Elder's Hat
Elder's Padded Armor x2
Elder's Pants
Twilight Cuffs
Twilight Mantle[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Leather"]Archer's Belt x2
Archer's Bracers
Archer's Cap x3
Infiltrator Armor x2
Infiltrator Pants
Sentinel Boots
Sentinel Girdle[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Mail"]Phalanx Breastplate
Phalanx Boots
Phalanx Leggings
Renegade Pauldrons
Renegade Belt x2
Renegade Gauntlets
Knight's Gauntlets[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Cloaks"]Archer's Cloak x2
Knight's Cloak
Twilight Cape[/SPOILER]
Can't confirm Scargil.[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Arathi Highlands 25-60"]Snuffles (needs more data)
Can't confirm Darbel Montrose.[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Western Plaguelands 35-60"]Can't loot.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Kalimdor"]
[SPOILER="Ashenvale 15-60"]Terrowulf Packlord
Cloth
Conjurer's Cinch
Durable Hat x2
Leather
Archer's Bracers
Scaled Leather Headband
Mail
Banded Leggings
Banded Pauldrons[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Stonetalon Mountains 20-60"]Feras
Battleforge Gauntlets
Nal'taszar
Dervish Leggings
Tenok
Durable Belt
Can't confirm Quall, Volux or Sorrowing.
Thank you [USER=38911]@RendalMj[/USER]![/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

...and in the "long term", I suspect that your awareness of the issue (assuming I'm correct about the cause) will be sufficient to prevent it from reoccurring. It's actually common-enough that most web-browsers have both a "Normal Paste [Ctrl+V]" and a "Plain-Text Paste [Ctrl+Shift+V]" to help prevent precisely these sorts of format-incompatibilities.

(Sometimes when making a post that I know will have numerous Copy/Paste-ings from WoWhead, I'll even paste them all into a plain-text editor like NotePad™ first, just so I don't have to worry about any "hidden extras" slipping-through.)

For what it's worth... you might also want to consider "reining-in your scope" just a bit.

I know you'd like "your baby" to be perfect 'n all... but nobody expects you to "include every zone" in a single post, or to make every gear-set "spoilers within spoilers within spoilers within spoilers". Your sanity is more important. :)

I also agree on the Stonetalon rares. To me, it seems as if they're dropping gear that is intended. [...] I'm starting to think Azshara is the only zone like this.
From what I've seen... the affected Rares in both Azshara and Stonetalon appear to be bugged in the same fashion:
  • They both drop only armor.
  • They both drop inappropriately-high item-types.
The difference is in the magnitude of the bug: the "transmog-level" of the Azshara Rares is a staggering +37 levels above their zone "floor", while Stonetalon's is only +5... so the Stonetalon drops have considerably-less novelty, and most of them could even be "learned" from other sources.

I personally don't think Stonetalon is worth much more than "a footnote" in this type of thread... but I suppose others could disagree.

Abjurer's Robe x2
Cabalist Chestpiece
Chieftain's Belt
Chieftain's Boots
Chieftain's Breastplate
Chieftain's Cloak
Chieftain's Headdress
Crusader's Armguards
Duskwoven Gloves
Lord's Crown
Overlord's Girdle
Overlord's Vambraces
Revenant Gauntlets
Revenant Girdle
Righteous Cloak
Righteous Gloves
Swashbuckler's Bracers x2
Wanderer's Cloak
Warmonger's Pauldrons

Last edited:
(Sometimes when making a post that I know will have numerous Copy/Paste-ings from WoWhead, I'll even paste them all into a plain-text editor like NotePad™ first, just so I don't have to worry about any "hidden extras" slipping-through.)
To continue the off topic formatting rant,

I once had a paper that insisted on printing sideways. In the editor and print preview it looked perfectly normal but every time I would print it out the words would just be sideways across the middle of the page like it was just a stripe on the page. After realizing it wasn't a prank my teacher called me an idiot and told me to to do that notepad thing. Thankfully that fixed it but I still have no idea why tf it did that

I don't think 200 is possible atm, unless u got some removed stuff.

fr1MeGB.png

Im sitting at 139 cloaks and as far as I know im only missing 17 Cloaks

I would like to retract my statement cuz it turns out I had missed the city cloaks, didnt realise that I could buy them, which basicly adds 15 more, so now im pretty sure I missed a lot more lol

Now im sitting at 172/200

Last edited:
I would like to retract my statement cuz it turns out I had missed the city cloaks, didnt realise that I could buy them, which basicly adds 15 more, so now im pretty sure I missed a lot more lol

Now im sitting at 168/200

The quest continues...

Users who are viewing this thread