Azgalor - Active War Games

Enno

Legend
Usually every night <Static> has about ~10 people on without asking. Usually we group up in 5s for Warsong Gulch and the rest meander to Gurubashi Arena or getting gear.

Tonight we had about 16 on that were somewhat to fully geared. The rest were leveling or playing different brackets.

We started out doing 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments which were a blast! Then as numbers dwindled we settled on 5v5s! We had 1 Disc Priest and 1 Holy Paladin on each side with assorted dps and the battles were actually really long and interesting.

Then we did 5v5 Warsong Gulch "King of the Gulch" where each team with its healer raced to 100 collective killing blows. Was a great night for US - Azgalor Horde twinking. Drew in some incredible numbers without organizing or using the calendar.

Here it is.

wargames10.jpg

tldr;

Just an example of what an active server can do to keep busy and have an alternative to pug battlegrounds.

We're at or near premade ready, but not for serious match-ups.

hands down epic.

that was all.

As mentioned this is US Azgalor - Horde. Chill, are you in <Static> or just commenting on the screenshot?

Yes, we are accepting rerolls if you're active.

Depends on class and spec. Don't expect a twink in 2 days but we'll definitely help you. If you see our guild bank, we're loaded.

woah I have a horde twink on azgalor, a lock though he lossed his 30sp blessed sear staff from last patch so ya

id like to say the guild bank is always full of rumsey. this guild is active and helpful with all classes.

What Waag said. Its been said we're just fun to play with. Low-key guild that still brings their A game without making things tense and stressful.

static.vent.nfoservers.com

--------- 10 Slot Server

ALSO,

we've been doing war games every week, tonight was extra special because of the elusive 5s and battleground mini game we created.

to answer your question, everyone was xp on. costs 20g per person which i give to some, usually run war games for a few hours to value the gold.

Opinion said:
Usually every night <Static> has about ~10 people on without asking. Usually we group up in 5s for Warsong Gulch and the rest meander to Gurubashi Arena or getting gear.

Tonight we had about 16 on that were somewhat to fully geared. The rest were leveling or playing different brackets.

We started out doing 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments which were a blast! Then as numbers dwindled we settled on 5v5s! We had 1 Disc Priest and 1 Holy Paladin on each side with assorted dps and the battles were actually really long and interesting.

Then we did 5v5 Warsong Gulch "King of the Gulch" where each team with its healer raced to 100 collective killing blows. Was a great night for US - Azgalor Horde twinking. Drew in some incredible numbers without organizing or using the calendar.

Here it is.

wargames10.jpg

tldr;

Just an example of what an active server can do to keep busy and have an alternative to pug battlegrounds.

We're at or near premade ready, but not for serious match-ups.

Thats amazing and sounds really fun:)

Thanks, we ran

Disc Priest, Feral Druid, Enhance Shaman, Hunter, Ret Paladin VS. Holy Paladin, Feral Druid, Fury Warrior, Hunter, Sub Rogue.

Required a lot of coordination, forcing bubbles, hard switches, all the good things.

Will be posting a recruitment thread for anyone interested in the future.

Thank god for EU blizz staff-_-

lazy effin folks :)

For some reason they don't want us to have wargames working prober.

Have anny! had anny wargames in recent time in EU? If so.. how manny were you, where did you do it, what did you do, and ofc.. lvl 19.

Dinkorastamán said:
Thank god for EU blizz staff-_-

lazy effin folks :)

For some reason they don't want us to have wargames working prober.

Have anny! had anny wargames in recent time in EU? If so.. how manny were you, where did you do it, what did you do, and ofc.. lvl 19.

Strange, I feel for you. There was one strange occurrence where I came out of a war game with my XP already off. Reason I notice was because we were going to do Warsongs.

We do war games any time there is at least four of us on, geared, and willing.

i've experienced problems with EU wargames simply not bothering to work, xp on or off..

Users who are viewing this thread