Azeroths Past 60 Raiding / Twink Guild

Update:

We need more members to start clearing MC. All classes will be accepted.

Azeroths Past is a US Horde pre-Burning Crusade raiding guild on the server Draka. As of patch 3.2, players with either or both World of Warcraft expansions will be able to have a character stopped at 60. Now that 3.2 has been released we are starting to see our members hitting 60 very fast. We will start with Molten Core/20 mans and progress until we are farming C’thun on a weekly basis. You will be required to show up to the 40 man raids, or leave us a reason why you won’t be available.

Simple rules of the guild are as follow but may change:

No Glyphs.

No Death Knights.

No Blood Elves or Paladins.

No High Warlord’s gear.

No Outlands gear/enchants.

Gathering professions will not be allowed past 300.

No 51 point talents.

We are currently recruiting all classes, and players of all experience ranges. Please send Oathar or Horiz a tell in game. Transfer or re-roll with recruit a friend.

Azeroths Past

Lets have some fun in the instances we all loved!

There are a lot of guild booming now that you can turn off XP, I just wanted to point out why not HWL gear? back in the day a lot of people got that gear because it was sorta of used as a starter gear and much easier the get then raiding.

Any way GL with your guild.

Tensu said:
There are a lot of guild booming now that you can turn off XP, I just wanted to point out why not HWL gear? back in the day a lot of people got that gear because it was sorta of used as a starter gear and much easier the get then raiding.

Any way GL with your guild.

The Rank 14 grind was far more difficult than raiding — I'm guessing you're not familiar with the old honor system?

Amity said:
The Rank 14 grind was far more difficult than raiding — I'm guessing you're not familiar with the old honor system?

I've played the game since realse, I remember how long it took to get the gear, weeks of endless grinding, but not hard compared to raiding, I guess I put it wrong as in I mean now its way easier to get and can be used as a starter gear.

Also what I meant was after I got my gear I used it as starter gear(although I could be considered "carried" because I ran one of the top PvP guilds and would help people get rank 14 gear and then in return get PvE gear)

Powerwordhug said:
yeaaa.... my gm gear took way longer to get then a raid each week XD haha, i mean true you are rolling against a lot of people, but still haha pvp gear took longer

oh boy do I remember rolling against a lot of people, thank god for DKP system back then.

I have a old t3 (missing one piece) mage, I raided with Drama, and once with DnT.. I have all prebc enchants etc.. 300 enchanting/300 Engineering. I refuse to lvl past 60.. just out of respect towards Drama and my days there.. but that being said I did equip two glyphs on that mage..

Is there a way to remove them?

I would LOVE to join you guys, sadly I don't have the net for raiding :(.

Evocate said:
I have a old t3 (missing one piece) mage, I raided with Drama, and once with DnT.. I have all prebc enchants etc.. 300 enchanting/300 Engineering. I refuse to lvl past 60.. just out of respect towards Drama and my days there.. but that being said I did equip two glyphs on that mage..

I believe that glyphs are reset when you reset your talent tree.

Evocate said:

Yep, all you do is shift right click them. Your welcome to join us! We just killed 3 bosses in ZG last night. When September comes, our progression raiding nights will be on Sunday and Monday!

Check us out at Azeroths Past, our blogspot thats updated regularly :)

Everybody is welcome, make a level one toon on Draka and send me a tell for more info.

If anyone want's to start a vanilla WoW account to raid with these guys, i'd be happy to do RaF with you, just say where i can contact you in game ^_^

Paratroopa said:
What are your rules on novelty things like bags, shirts, pets, and titles?

Theyre all allowed, but it would be silly to have all of us with the last name Jenkins wouldn't it!

It's really a shame Naxx 40 is gone forever.

I got attuned for it about 6 months before the end of BC but was only one of a handful of players on the Alliance side of my servers that were. The Horde side was running pugs Saturday mornings the 3-4 months before WOTLK made it go bye bye.

It's a shame how Blizz has run their final updates. So few gamers got to run 40 man Naxx at 60 and Sunwell at 70. They put in these major updates and seemingly no more than 5 guilds per server (On average, not servers for EU/US where guilds are competing for true world's first.) ever got to run either one of them.

I know there was probably no harder instance ever made in the game than Naxx 40 and Naxx 10/25+Heroics were a complete disgrace to it. It's great that people got to finally see it and run it considering the acclaim Naxx 40 had yet was never experienced. However it sucks an equal amount that people now are willing and able to run 60 raids as twinked 60's with no XP threat can never run the grand daddy of all vanilla WoW gaming.

Eveill said:
It's really a shame Naxx 40 is gone forever.

I got attuned for it about 6 months before the end of BC but was only one of a handful of players on the Alliance side of my servers that were. The Horde side was running pugs Saturday mornings the 3-4 months before WOTLK made it go bye bye.

It's a shame how Blizz has run their final updates. So few gamers got to run 40 man Naxx at 60 and Sunwell at 70. They put in these major updates and seemingly no more than 5 guilds per server (On average, not servers for EU/US where guilds are competing for true world's first.) ever got to run either one of them.

I know there was probably no harder instance ever made in the game than Naxx 40 and Naxx 10/25+Heroics were a complete disgrace to it. It's great that people got to finally see it and run it considering the acclaim Naxx 40 had yet was never experienced. However it sucks an equal amount that people now are willing and able to run 60 raids as twinked 60's with no XP threat can never run the grand daddy of all vanilla WoW gaming.

We still have C'thun :(

i would love to start a lvl 1 with someone with RaF. If anyone wants to RaF to 60 then just drop me a pm on here or email me at Monsterpally09@aol.com .... i would love to be a part of this its just a matter of time :p

edit: i talked to Trikz in game. i cant decide btween Mage/Hunter/ or Restro druid

HEY i made the mage Getfrosty and just talked to u in game.... im looking for someone to RAF with me so we can get this going like rly fast. 8D <--- excited face

edit: i rly want Carrot to check his inbox cuz im getting ancy over here

Users who are viewing this thread