ßose - 19 Rogue

Historiia

Legend
This is my Rogue :) I am working on getting all the upgrades such as [Foreman's Gloves], [Arena Grand Master Trinket] and [Lucky Fishing Hat], and Maby 1 SF. But this is him for now. Also working on his herbalism... <.> Hope you enjoi : D

ßose @ Uldaman - Game - World of Warcraft

Grody1 said:
Upgrades you should look into:

-JP Rogue shoulders

-Throat Piercers

-Minor Speed to boots

There are some other options you can use for weapons as Skeletal Clubs aren't the greatest. Check out the dagger from WSG and possibly the BOA mace.

Happy Hunting.

Yeah, I have 2 Feet of the Lynx's . One for FC. (Minor Speed) Ones. And the other for duels. (Agil one) And im working on getting the shoulders hard with no 85:(

curleypwnsu said:
how is 1 stam 1 crit better than 1 agility you also lose 1 topend damage overall.

dont mind nakedplumber

he is arrogant, all liek 'WAT I TINK I BEST, OK IVE TRIED MENY THINGS, BUT WAT I THINK IS BEST'

2 agility is probably better then 1 agi 1 stam 1 crit but Sludge-Caked is 0.1 second faster and have 1.3 more dps.

And you don't loose 1 top end dmg.

Sludge-Caked Throwing Knives : 16-31 dmg

Throat Piercers : 18-28 dmg

16-18=-2

31-28=+3

So that's why I think sludge caked is better.

That's what I think but maybe I should argue like Slenda and try to prove my point only saying people are arrogants and noobs.

Nakedplumber said:
2 agility is probably better then 1 agi 1 stam 1 crit but Sludge-Caked is 0.1 second faster and have 1.3 more dps.

And you don't loose 1 top end dmg.

Sludge-Caked Throwing Knives : 16-31 dmg

Throat Piercers : 18-28 dmg

16-18=-2

31-28=+3

So that's why I think sludge caked is better.

That's what I think but maybe I should argue like Slenda and try to prove my point only saying people are arrogants and noobs.

no from the 1 agility lost i lose 1 topend end overall not on the thrown weapon. Also they both have a .5 sec cast the only diff is sludge caked have .1 less sec on CD most likely you wont be repeatedly throwing a thrown wep. In arena i agree sludge caked is better.

curleypwnsu said:
no from the 1 agility lost i lose 1 topend end overall not on the thrown weapon. Also they both have a .5 sec cast the only diff is sludge caked have .1 less sec on CD most likely you wont be repeatedly throwing a thrown wep. In arena i agree sludge caked is better.

The way you worded that makes it seem that turretting thrown is a viable arena strategy for a rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread